We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Day & Night mod 2.0 by Maciuk - work in progress

Maciuk

Hello.

I would like to sweeten a litlle bit waiting for a tdu2 doing "good bye tdu 1" mod. I did started work and i think it will be finnished in next 2-3 weeks. That will be dynamic HDR or/and non HDR mod.

Here you have some pics and tell me what do think about my work.

The official version may be diffrent from these pictures, but it helps you to know what is comming ....

Maciuk (sorry 4 my english ;) )

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Thanks 4 watching ;)

ps.

Please tell me what do you want i new mod, what to change, what configs you want. What do you think that should be in new realese.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest turbo lag

I personally think the moon looks way too big, and it's also too bright. The actual night time lighting looks bloody brilliant though, I cannot wait for release after your first mod. :D

Imo there should be version with/without fog. I like previous version very much but this fog is just... I don't like it at all. Anyways, I'll be happy if you'll release two variants od D&N Mod. Good luck!

I agree with this. When it's foggy, visibility is terrible! And you can't appreciate the sunrise and sunset on foggy days.

As I talk with Maciuk every day, I can say there will be foggy weather but fog won't be so thick, the visibility will hardly increase. Also visibility at night will be bigger. Sadly, stars at night are not possible to make, but I bet Maciuk will explain everything shortly ;)

Sadly, stars at night are not possible to make.

Actually, they can be made... If he modify textures of clouds, and replace them with stars, I see no reason why it wouldn't work.

Like I said over here, navigate to ...Atari\TDU\Euro\Bnk\FX and open clouds.bnk. Now, inside you'll found a file that's named clouds.2db, that's actually file you're searching. It looks like this:

2mx1j47.jpg

Cool idea? :D