We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Facebook page confirms Bugatti Veyron!

Eudemon

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't surprise me at all. Every car game has it these days.

Right. It should have been in the first TDU, then it would be a real stunner. Now it's just old news. Good to have it though but it should be well priced and not available until certain level is reached. After all, this should be the rule for all hyper cars.

At the time of TDU Bugatti had a year long exclude clause or something regarding the licensing of the car hence why it more than likely wasn't in TDU. I think only AutoArt got it because they made the official models that owners could purchase along with a watch and stuff.

Regarding the Veyron myself and Fabien saw a Veyron during the playtest and I got to say the animation of the wing extending and the sound was brilliant. Sound could maybe be a bit more coarse but it fitted the car very well indeed.

Nice to see it in it! Can't wait to see the faces of n00bs when i blast past them in a Exige on a nice twisty hillside road! :cool:

Only its the part after on the long straight that i wont like! But thats what the Nissan GT-R is for!(if conformed)....Thats one thing i lernt from Evo Magazine!:D

where was i going with this post again?

Regarding the Veyron myself and Fabien saw a Veyron during the playtest and I got to say the animation of the wing extending and the sound was brilliant. Sound could maybe be a bit more coarse but it fitted the car very well indeed.

That would be awesome if Eden actually implemented staged animations, it's not just a simple pop-up, but if I remember correct it pop's up, then one of the blades tilts a bit, and all happens perhaps a second time.

I hope they won't put all versions in, the Bugatti Veyron has been cloned too often, most of the times only with other paintjobs and rims.

Plus, now the Veyron is in, I hope the EB110GT will be in :D

Good! :)

Meeh, I think i'll just buy one to watch the wing go up and down :D

I want Lamborghinis :)

haha me too :D