We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Facebook page confirms Bugatti Veyron!

Eudemon

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eden doit avoir eu un contrat avec Audi ... :lol:[/ Quote]

Perhaps but why we can't see the R8 or other. The problem is that they are always show the same cars and they re giving the same information more and more. Look at driver 2 trailers and 4 mins of gameplay in 2 weeks...

yeah i was thinking the same thing about driver. i just found out about it 2 weeks ago and feel like i know more about it than tdu2 which i have followed for months

Eden doit avoir eu un contrat avec Audi ... :lol:[/ Quote]

Perhaps but why we can't see the R8 or other. The problem is that they are always show the same cars and they re giving the same information more and more. Look at driver 2 trailers and 4 mins of gameplay in 2 weeks...

i thought the same, i watched games being played that are going to be released in 2011, yet no gameplay from tdu2 and thats released in 3 months, its a bit worrying...

yeah i was thinking the same thing about driver. i just found out about it 2 weeks ago and feel like i know more about it than tdu2 which i have followed for months

which ain't much to be honest. How much features Driver:SF has? It's very poor game comparing to TDU2 so I don't feel very blessed because I know anything about it. Played only original Driver and iirc it's quite linear. I'm not worried because they don't give much detail, this is quite enough for me to know before I start playing it. What's the pleasure of playing if u know every damn detail of the game in advance?

I hope there won't be any serious delays though. http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee39/wroomster/Smilies/cry.gif

Don't really know what people expect a ten year old driving game to be besides linear. It's hardly fair comparing it to a game which still hasn't been released ten years later, and it's also silly thinking that a new version of the ten year old game is going be exactly the same.

It's still early days for both Driver: San Francisco and Test Drive Unlimited 2 in my opinion. They're also aimed at slightly different market sectors, too. So it's completely pointless trying to compare the two.

My Audi Q7 comment on the previous page was a sarcastic comment. Although I'll be driving the Q7 more than the Veyron myself anyway. I'll be using it in the same way I used the Audi A6 in Test Drive Unlimited, actually using it to cruise from challenge to challenge instead of teleporting. Mega-mileage time.

which ain't much to be honest. How much features Driver:SF has? It's very poor game comparing to TDU2 so I don't feel very blessed because I know anything about it. Played only original Driver and iirc it's quite linear. I'm not worried because they don't give much detail, this is quite enough for me to know before I start playing it. What's the pleasure of playing if u know every damn detail of the game in advance?

I hope there won't be any serious delays though. http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee39/wroomster/Smilies/cry.gif

i wasnt comparing the two, merely stating that it seems like Driver is showing us more, alot faster, than TDU. i am excited for both games, as i have been a Driver fanboy since the first one and same with TDU.

i agree that i dont need every detail, but some new screens of other vehicles or gameplay videos would be nice.

lately it feels like we will be waiting til the game's release before we know anything new. probably just due to how let down i was by the E3 presentation :(

How do you know it really is in the game cover art does not mean anything...

anyway SWEET TOW DREAM ABOUT I HOPE IT IS TRUE!:)

But I think it is probably in the game :cool:

LIKE WHY WOULDN'T THE DEVELOPERS PUT THE BEST CAR IN THE WORLD IN!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

The good thing about the Veyron is the DSG gearbox.

With the Veyron being in the game now the n00bs can't say that people are cheating cause they don't use the S7 in manual mode (therefore their shifts take a lot longer). This car will redeuce the amount of n00bs saying people are cheating. It won't totally go but at least it'll be reduced :)

Blame atari north america for that!

there were files in the game for Mazdas. sometimes things just dont quite work out as planned

It wasn't a license issue. They ran out of funds.For those that don't know atari's history in and around the time this game came out research it i bet you will find a lil something called bankruptcy in which they almost did but managed to get them selfs out of it. Thanks to swift moves and in leader ship. 4 years later you have tdu2 and it will be bigger and better than ever.:thumbsup::thumbsup: