We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

hey i have a serous problem here an i really need help here

omereyon

hello, basically i have a problem with physics and TDUPE, everytime i edit a car in tdupe or change its name, brand, transmission, engine,camera, hud doors, seat, speed, weight, and others the game would crash on start up just befor it goes to menue after the eden logo.

please what am i doing wrong here and wat is going on? how can i fix this dreadful problem?:sulk:

i already have all the recent patches installed and dejays magic map.

yeah ive already tried that like 10 times.....but everytime i re-install and go onto it to play with all my new mods it works fine.its when try to put the physics by using tdupe that it crashes. is tdupe not very good or are these physcs just bad because im confused:confused:

everone else on this website are enjoying the physics but i cant, its really anoying:mad:.

all i want to do is make sure that all my installed car mods have their real physics and prices and names

wat should i do next plese

yeah ive already tried that like 10 times.....but everytime i re-install and go onto it to play with all my new mods it works fine.its when try to put the physics by using tdupe that it crashes. is tdupe not very good or are these physcs just bad because im confused:confused:

everone else on this website are enjoying the physics but i cant, its really anoying:mad:.

all i want to do is make sure that all my installed car mods have their real physics and prices and names

wat should i do next plese

Ok, try this. If you are in vista or windows 7, try to run as administrator or in compatibility mode. Also in XP, run in compatibility mode. Try to erase TDUPE, and download a new one. Also what i did, was that i placed the TDUPE folder in the Test Drive Unlimited folder (i.e. C:\Program Files (x86)\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited) Hope this works.

what do you mean. ive already re installed it . everytime i try the tdupe and it crashes i normally re-install it. and adding the cars are not my problembecause ive got a back-up of my latest cars update in the game, its wat i use and that works fine.

its the tdupe thats the problem, doing some stuff on it makes the game crash on start-up. and also putting some downloaded physics also makes the game crash on start-up. but some physics do actually work.

im just getting really fed up with the programme

You can't use TDUPE modify the cars logo

For example,

If you have a Porsche ,you can't modify the logo of Porsche

You had better use Ruf 's logo,and you will successful to start up.

In short, like BMW ,Porsche,Bugatti ,you had better don't use it, if you do it,and it will make you can't start up.

but, like me, u can edit default logos that are unused (eg all my nobles have no cars (they are assigned to nissan/lexus) so Noble brand is Subaru now :P

Why not install Djey's community patch? That adds loads of brands into the game and you get to keep all the old ones. I have all the original brands + Porsche + Bugatti + Subaru + Fiat + BMW + SSC etc etc.

my TDU version is 1.66A

i'm not install 1.67D or 1.68A

if i use physics ,it wiil make my TDU can't work

but i find the reason,

only need TDUPE to modify the car brands

i change the new brands to old, don't use Porsche .BMW and so on...

in the end ,it work fine...

(i'm not use Community Patch installed)

yeahh i have the community patch 1.68d and everything else , so y is it crashing on start-up when i change someting like the ride height for example. TDUPE is just ****, it just makes the game crash its just pointless all theses moddlers making physics when we cant use some of it cuz it crashes the bloody game:mad:

Easy there cowboy. TDUPE is not to blame... 99% of us have no problems or whatsoever with it.