We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Gaming Videos

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

World record run in the Gumpert Apollo around Heusden. Managed to improve my previous world record by .761 seconds.

That car seem to have a load of understeer, i would've thought that if anything a car with that much power and RWD would induce oversteer? :confused:

That car seem to have a load of understeer, i would've thought that if anything a car with that much power and RWD would induce oversteer? :confused:

It was a bit but the default Setup gives you alot of oversteer just slowing you down. With that setup I used atleast I could accelerate out of corners :) It didn't feel that bad to drive as it looks though.

Not sure Tim, I recall the same problems on the demo which is why I never bought it (that plus the fact the price has never dropped in the last 8 years and I already have plenty of racing sims to keep me busy).

There of course may be mods to improve that stuff though

Not sure Tim, I recall the same problems on the demo which is why I never bought it (that plus the fact the price has never dropped in the last 8 years and I already have plenty of racing sims to keep me busy).

There of course may be mods to improve that stuff though

Yeah, the price is a huge off-put. Might just invest in something.. cheaper :p