We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Gaming Videos

McLaren F1 LM driven to the max in TDU1

This is my 2nd to last TDU1-Video I made for my Guide, driven with an Fanatec GT3RS-Wheel. I quite miss these times, since nowadays I can't even drive offline (missing ForceFeedback on my current G27 when patched, patch neeeded/integrated in car/bonus/megapack)

this is a TDU-Video of the track "Kart Race" in the Corvette Z06 - a small twisty mountain track

youtube.com/watch?v=eTDgRTHEA-w&list=PLCBD9C1BDF99D57C2&index=3

Last Vid: King of Orientation in a Corvette Z06; video from back in 5-2009; several times I got called cheater on this and another by a guy (imo it was NikForester) who didn't looked in my Guide despite me telling him how it was possible (racing-line; best starting-gear, seamless shifting etc);

had some great racer the the guys from the (sadly former) CTDD-Club and over extreme fast players

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My heart stopped when I saw "TDU servers available," and then I saw the post date :(.

I might need to reinstall my copy of TDU. Tried playing it about a month ago (starting over, since I can't seem to convert my online profile to an offline one), and much of the map is missing, so only a few miles around me would actually load, and I'll eventually drive right off the map.

2 great races full of close racing. I am in the black car with white* rims (cars that are painted the same colour are team mates, with rim colours distinguishing players)

I was too lazy to find some electronic music to go with it so just find your own to play alongside

*White looked rubbish so I painted them very light blue.

If you're going to race online in a league, make sure you've got a proper gaming router and/or make sure others aren't using all your bandwidth, so that this doesn't happen ;)

I'm the black Alfa at the front... you've probably already seen the screenshots.

Fortunately this was only the practice race :)

Also had a good battle with this guy until someone else ruined it for us

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...