We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Gaming Videos

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the first comparison video I've ever done. Had to cut the pCARS clip a few times to better match it with AC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLkcXkxcJnk

"My thoughts: pCARS is just too bright, making things look not as realistic or pleasant to look at compared to AC. The FFB in AC is really nice (I actually always play pCARS with FFB off for some reason). Handling wise, AC was more of a handful, mostly because it doesn't play nicely with my G27. Basically, steering sensitivity is insanely high on AC. I barely have to turn the wheel for the car to do a lot, regardless of what the degrees of rotation is set to (40 vs. 900, 900 is more sensitive...). Both had every assist turned off. You have to be more careful on the throttle when coming out of a corner in pCARS. As long as I was above 1st in AC, I could floor it without any worries.

(My personal take on "simulated" physics is, unless if you've ever been in one of these cars, you don't have a /true/ say as to whether or not the handling is realistic. How else would you know if they are? You really can't.)

They're both excellent titles. At this particular time, I prefer pCARS, since it has more content, can have better looking visuals, has a more straightforward menu system, and a working multiplayer system.

Since neither is actually released, many things are subject to change, maybe more so for pCARS."

I made a custom challenge, I did a test drive on it and when I finished it I got into a menu with 3 options, one of them was "Replay".

Ah, neat. Did a test one myself (below). Somewhat surprised that I just learned about that feature 3 years after it's been released. You can tell it's one of the least polished features in the game.

My god! It's so ridiculous! :lol:

Driver doesn't move the right hand, gauges doesn't work and the hood camera! Hahahaha Such a TDU2, i mean... fail, such a fail.

I was shocked to see all of the different views that it had, even though most were half-assed. Still mind blowing for us who still enjoy the game :P.