We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Toyota Prius Sound for Lexus LS600HL (HELP NEEDED)

Beolex

My apology for posting in the wrong section, can a moderator move this to the general "mod shop" area?

Hello, this is my first sound mod for Test Drive Unlimited. I noticed the Lexus LS600HL in-game says "hybrid" on the rear door's chrome trim. Also, the "hl" in the model name means "hybrid". So, Lexus is owned by Toyota, so it must use Toyota's hybrid technology. The Prius happens to use Toyota's hybrid technology, too. So, I recorded the sounds of a Toyota Prius, and they sound pretty good.

When I replace the default Lexus LS600HL sounds with the Prius sounds in the BNK Editor, it tells me it needs to be resized it because it is too big. So when it is resized, the BNK Editor adds zeros because it's too small. Then, you can't even hear the car's sounds. I do have the modified "Bnk1.map" too. Any suggestions?

Here is a video of an early stage of the project

That's when it was too large. Now I can't hear it at all after resizing. :(

Here are the original sizes

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd261/Buttlamo/eff1.png

Here are the custom ones

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd261/Buttlamo/eff2.png

I've tried both mono and stereo outputs, but none seem to work. Hopefully an experienced sound modder could look at this.