We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

assassin996: Audi RS6 '09

assassin996

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Use the TDUPE and choose MISCELLANEUS and then DEFAULT rims: it should say AUDI A6...after installing the RS6 it said "CLK GTR" which looks like yours on the picture.

Is there anyways to fix it without the performance editor? I dont have the community patch :o

Sorry, I don´t know.

But - you really should use the 1,68 patch!! It is better, when you use all the newest mods. I didn´t use the community patch for a long time and ran into problems with some newer mods.

Since I use the CP everything is easier and works fine.

And the TDUPE is a nice tool, too. I don´t play online, so I don´t cheat.

Sorry, I don´t know.

But - you really should use the 1,68 patch!! It is better, when you use all the newest mods. I didn´t use the community patch for a long time and ran into problems with some newer mods.

Since I use the CP everything is easier and works fine.

And the TDUPE is a nice tool, too. I don´t play online, so I don´t cheat.

Thanks,

and yea I just got the patch and it doesn't seem too bad (yet) lol

But when ever I try using the TDUPE an error keeps coming up and saying an unhanded exception has occurred.

Guest turbo lag

This looks like it's of the same quality of the XFR, not downloading until you can convince me with proper, unedited, pictures. Ah well.

About logo HF-Garage.

It is our security about posting our mods, which is exclusive for our site without author's permission. I know and I saw some sites where big part of mods, which placed here, on TDUC, uploaded without permission. It is very very bad... So...

This looks like it's of the same quality of the XFR, not downloading until you can convince me with proper, unedited, pictures. Ah well.

There is a much better XFR made which is in TDU World iirc.

I'm not very imperssed with this mod, the grille and the car itself have a gap inbetween and the quality is shoddy, interior is good but thats about it.

There is a much better XFR made which is in TDU World iirc.

I'm not very imperssed with this mod, the grille and the car itself have a gap inbetween and the quality is shoddy, interior is good but thats about it.

I agree with the above.

Still great work on that amazingly detailed interior though!