We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Concerns & Notices

Eudemon

I think you are incorrect, I remember that when a road was within X distance of the spot you wanted to bookmark, it would snap it to the road.

Nope, I remember I bookmarked the portal to Eden Island. I noticed this in TDU2 too, can't remember what I wanted to bookmark but it didn't work because it wasn't on a road. On another note I think you should be able to write something about your bookmarks as well so that you can actually remember why you bookmarked it in the first place. :lol:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, I remember I bookmarked the portal to Eden Island. I noticed this in TDU2 too, can't remember what I wanted to bookmark but it didn't work because it wasn't on a road. On another note I think you should be able to write something about your bookmarks as well so that you can actually remember why you bookmarked it in the first place. :lol:

Yea, the bookmark say click to edit but there is no way to edit them. :hmmm:

Guest Aussie.Guy

Vehicle related:

The indicators have no indications on dash board and the blinker sounds are missing

The down shift sounds are missing cant tell when changing gear down

Engine sounds are very dull not loud enough

Driver head is missing when in dash mode

If you are looking at the map and are zoomed in - and you press the Filters button - it zooms out and shows you the whole map

If you are looking at the map and are already zoomed out - and you press the Filters button - it zooms out and shows you the game credits

I spotted something else yesterday but can't remember it

Vehicle related:

The indicators have no indications on dash board and the blinker sounds are missing

The down shift sounds are missing cant tell when changing gear down

Engine sounds are very dull not loud enough

Driver head is missing when in dash mode

I may be incorrect, but while i was watching my friend play TDU2 on the PC, when he found an intriguing area, he attempted to bookmark it, but couldn't, because it was not on any road. I distinctly remember being able to bookmark any location in TDU1, not just on road areas.

I agree with both of those posts and those are my main concerns.

"Are you kidding me?" That is what I said a second ago...

So I was playing around at the used car dealer looking at my SS Veyron. So messing around I clicked all the check boxes for selling my cars. Not having enough still I just pressed "B" and backed out. I noticed the dealer had a GTR. Having heard people talk about it I figured I'd pick it up. Well, it seems the game saves your sell check list even after backing out, and purchasing the other car causes whatever was checked to be sold. In my case about 10 cars... Including my custom painted Audi, my Lancia, and my Atom that I've gotten some decent miles on.

And I'm 100% sure the Veyron menu didn't cause me to lose my cars. I say this because right before buying the GTR I looked at my cash and it said roughly $76K. After buying the car I was over $450K.

TL : DR Clicking the Sell Car check boxes on car A transfers over to buying car B even if the deal for car A is canceled.

I'm gonna go stab a midget...

• 2 weeks later...

New physics breaker "bug"

The neutral free-rolling speed is hindered/blocked at the respective cars specified top speed as long as it touches the ground. :S The limit on slow cars is easily reached on steep roads.

(not the 2cv though, it slows down in neutral :P)

Severe example:

Roll the Beetle (2cv or other slow car) down a steep offroad mountain side in neutral.

It is quickly hindered at it's top speed, and unlike a fast car (in neutral) it takes ages before it's at the bottom.

NB

Obviously the natural fall-speed hinders faster cars at around ~120mph, although SOME cars E.G. Enzo is hindered way below that for other (questionable) reason-s.

Good mountain side spot:

(the stone at the line top is a good start point)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

in certain cars when you jump going in cockpit view, your head goes off the roof top, you can see the road from up there:P and also I've noticed especially a lot in oahu some invisible walls near the junctions where the roads coming down from a hill. Also the ascari a10 has a sequental gear lever not pedals. Yet the animation is pedal shift, oh and as mentioned you can't sell your cars, this wouldn't be so annoying if the signature cars like miami's mustang was tradable.