We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

World Cup Final (Discussion)

KoenigseggBG

Which team will win the 2010 FIFA World Cup Final?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win the 2010 FIFA World Cup Final?

So, I'm very surprised to see that almost a month after the World Cup has started there still isn't a thread about it. Anyways, let's discuss the upcoming final between Holland and Spain.

Who do you think will win, what will be the score, who is your favourite player and etc. :)

Edit: stupid Internal Sever Error when posting this thread. Can a mod please add a poll with "Who will win the World Cup Final 2010?". Holland and Spain are the options. :)

No threads about the World Cup because we watch F1! :p

I'm totally clueless and know nothing about football, so i have no idea who will win, what the score will be, and I have no favourite players.

As for why did I pick Netherlands? Well let me put it this way: When I think of Holland, I think of Spyker. When I think of Spain, I think of Fernando Alonso. I think the Brit guys will know where I'm coming from ;)

Me too. I thought a thread would've popped up as well. But since the World Cup has started I have been going for Holland as they are a part of my family heritage. I think they've done an amazing job to come even this far. I don't have any favourite players on the team but I really hate Dirk/ David Kuyt or whatever his name is! I don't know why but I just do ;)

I hope Holland win.

With all the teams i support out now(That was Germany, Japan and 'Anyone but England'!) So i'll be gunning for the Dutch!

Shame Japan are out, they should of won there last game! Also Germany going out last night! I though from the start it'd be a bad game and i was right!

Still The final is an excuse to meet up with my mates and have a few drinks! Who can argue with that! lol :cool:

Time for Holland to lose their third world cup final? I'd like to say no but I had the Germans down to beta Spain given their ruthless performances in the other games. Holland may not have lost a game so far this world cup but I'm going to go... Spain.

Either way a new name goes on the world cup. :)

Holland have done an amazing job on this world cup. They are the only team that doesn't have a lost game. They are all playing brilliantly. I hope they win the final! :)

New Zealand didn't lose a single game either, we just drew them all :P

So? I remember Brazil and Italy being 2 of the best teams ever, and now look what happened :p

You know how they say that? Previously reached results are no guarantee for the future. If there's one example in the world confirming this, it's the World Cup of 2010. All big countries went out early (except germany and spain), and all the spoiled starplayers were absolutely nothing.

It seems that an octopus got famous with this World Cup. His name is Paul and he resides in a German Sea Life park. Before every game of Germany, they put two small crates in his tank, each containing one chunk of food (both the same food). The crate he'd try to open first would be the winner, and sofar he was correct in quite a lot of predictions, including the yesterday loss against Spain.

paul-the-octopus-oracle-pic-pa-77657187.jpg

image6629911.jpg

Saturday he's going to predict Holland-Spain. They say it's already known and Holland will win, but those messages are fake and the pictures that go with it are also fake.

Time for Holland to lose their third world cup final? I'd like to say no but I had the Germans down to beta Spain given their ruthless performances in the other games. Holland may not have lost a game so far this world cup but I'm going to go... Spain.

Either way a new name goes on the world cup. :)

I was the same but personally I would like to see the Dutch take it. Spain did play some silky football last night though.

I've only really followed the England games (which means I've hardly watched the whole tournement, lol). I saw Germany against Argentina and that was pretty shocking. I'll be watching this match although I'm not a particular football fan or have a favourite team, but it'll be interesting to watch without doubt.

To be honest I knew England wouldn't get that far before the World Cup even started, and after their first couple of matches they obviously didn't deserve to win it so it's a good job they went home earlier than expected.

No more stupid flags on cars to annoy me anyway.