We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: 2008 Audi R8 4.2 Quattro (Final Fix,V.1.5.2)

TDUZoqqer

2008 Audi R8 4.2 Quattro

Vehicle replaced: Ascari KZ1

Converter/Creator: TDUZoqqer (www.patreon.com/TDUZoqqer)

3D model and textures - Turn10/Forza Motorsport 3 and EA Games/NFS:Shift, TDUZoqqer

2iw3807.jpg

iqzko1.jpg

2lstvyx.jpg

20p7s47.jpg

zuqech.jpg

http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab46/TDUZoqqer/Interior-1.jpg?t=1284124742

Features and bugs:

Spoiler

Features:

Workable Rear Spoiler

High Poly Model

Working Gauges

Accurate Detail

Original Interior

High poly Interior including door pannels

Custom Physics

Custom name ingame

Working Mirrors (inside+outside)

Highpoly Rims

2 different Rims

4 Versions of sidepannels

Working GPS (BIG thanks to Delorean!)

Bugs:

none

!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod and read the included README file!!

!!Requires PATCH 1.68b AND PROJECT PARADISE (BIGBNKS)!!

[Download Link]

(old mod, pledge required)

Mod History

v1.52 - I don't remember lul

v1.0 - Released

Terms of use:

-------------

1) It is forbidden to re-upload the modification on any website without author's permission.

2) The modification was made exclusively for the following sites: www.patreon.com/TDUZoqqer and turboduck - Driving and Racing Games News.

3) It is forbidden to remove or modify the files contained in the mod archive.

4) It is forbidden to use or modify model, parts and details contained in the distributive archive without the author's permission,

5) Contact possibilities:[email protected] or www.patreon.com/TDUZoqqer

Edited by TDUZoqqer

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest turbo lag

This mod doesn't look very good quality to me, just looking at those rims put me off completely. Also are you running the game with like no AA on it? The interior picture has like rainbows on it, have you edited those photos at all?

This mod doesn't look very good quality to me, just looking at those rims put me off completely. Also are you running the game with like no AA on it? The interior picture has like rainbows on it, have you edited those photos at all?

Take a look at Zoqqer's PC Specs. Poor guy can hardly run TDU, never mind with Anti Aliasing. Why don't you test it for yourself to see if the model is any better?

Good work, Zoqqer. I like that you've given the option for a custom-coloured fin.

Guest turbo lag

The physics make my game crash by the way. Hold on, the car itself makes my game crash while I'm in the garage, or showroom, without physics.

Yeah, same here. In fact, all his recent car mods crashes my game, the Bentley mod made my game screwed up so bad I had to re-install the whole game because for some strange reason when I tried to replace the Bentley with the original TDU car after it crashed my game, it still wouldn't work and would crash the instant I saw that car, that had nothing to do with physics or anything like that either.

think it's those new features he came up with:(

my game doesn't crash until i tests the car on the road. what i mean is that i can look at the car and things in Garage but testing it on the road is like, no way!

I also got a kinda same problem with my Standard Bugatti. If i go to garage, just to take a look, game crashes. but i can drive it on the road and such.

It's like the opposite of the R8.

EDIT!: probably what he(^) said

What Mellors Mr. Sponge said could be the case (probably is) but sometimes that can happen through format changing of the picture.

On topic now, good work, I like how you made different versions of it. This car is awesome! :drool:

Ya think in TDU2 they'll let us change body panels like this?

Edit: Whoa, I just realized I meant Mr. Sponge! Not Mellors. Sorry guys lol.

Hello all the world,

Personally no problem with this MOD. No crash landing.

I make a point of saying that the quality of Zoqqer progresses much. The back aileron is very clever and the small detail, of the leds, are very subtle!

Soon the convertible with its roof, which opens?

I would make a small video, but youtube was in maintenance… while waiting I appreciate the comfort of the car!;)

Clever and beautiful

This car is my dream car and I love the modder for actually incorporating the 'speed sensitive' spoiler with a simple button. Not judging, but I wish Tool831 had done that. However, are there any developments regarding the crashes ?

it´s a little bit weird... some people reported crashes with the Veyron, now i hear about the Bentley. both work fine for me, but the KTM X-Bow did not run, the game crashes when leaving the dealer. the x-bow is ok for others, all have the same patch 1.68a and it´s some kind of miracle if it works or not.

and why don´t you tell him the exact way how it works better, tool? :confused: