We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: 2008 Audi R8 4.2 Quattro (Final Fix,V.1.5.2)

TDUZoqqer

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I'm sorry I didn't meen to compare you with tool! I just said that I like your's and his mods but I like your mods the most of all others cause I just the love animations like moving spoiler and stuff! Don't know why but that's just me! :) You're da best! ;) Oh and it doesn't crash for me anymore and I installed the 1.5 version!

Thank you for this very nice mod !

Only I can't find a perfect CAM/IK :(

The best I found was A6 but then I couldn't look back :(

Anyone found the perfect one?

I have the a6! Before that I used the Zonda's and It was a bit too low but at least The back view worked!

Zoqqer, 2 things....

1. Is the download link the right one for v1.52 ? It still has the same filename as the 1.5 version.

2. Just an FYI for the "announcement" on your site, it's not going to work, these files get THOUSANDS of downloads, your email box will be overwhelmed in just a few minutes. It's been possible to unlock those files for a VERY long time, that lock has never been foolproof.

Read this....

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=21336

The recent batch of thieves hasn't been cracking the 3DG files, they've just been repackaging the RAR files and stealing the credit. If you take the steps suggested, it would be easier to bust them in the future if everybody can see who the original converter is right on the back of the car or on the license plate cover.

Thank you for this wonderfull model, i really like your models, quality and a special "touch" (working rear spoilers)...

just one thing, i don´t know anything about TDU modelling and even less about how you do the rear spoiler, but, is it possible to do the spoiler animation work like the pop-up lights of some models...2 reasons for this...

It´s faster, so closer to real life speed...

Maybe TDU will (i´m not sure) combine the brake button+light switch so when you brake the spoiler will activate...

If you don´t care about my idea, its ok, i would still download your models :D

EDIT: TDU allows to have brake+warning flash with same button, in my case, gamepad joystick...

Thank you for this wonderfull model, i really like your models, quality and a special "touch" (working rear spoilers)...

just one thing, i don´t know anything about TDU modelling and even less about how you do the rear spoiler, but, is it possible to do the spoiler animation work like the pop-up lights of some models...2 reasons for this...

It´s faster, so closer to real life speed...

Maybe TDU will (i´m not sure) combine the brake button+light switch so when you brake the spoiler will activate...

If you don´t care about my idea, its ok, i would still download your models :D

EDIT: TDU allows to have brake+warning flash with same button, in my case, gamepad joystick...

it is possible to make it raise when you brake but in the r8 it stays like that up

,it can be made to get a bigger angle when you brake

crashed.. again.. but now it crashed when I entered the shop where Ascari is.. :/

Hi.

1. check if you installed the files correctly.

2. if you import the performance pack, press the SAVE button A FEW TIMES and then save all files.

today I installed Zoggers´s R8 and started the game - it crashed. I knew this problem, it comes with new physics sometimes.

I saved the new physics about 5 times, since then the game runs perfectly.

try it, this should help.

Hi.

1. check if you installed the files correctly.

2. if you import the performance pack, press the SAVE button A FEW TIMES and then save all files.

today I installed Zoggers´s R8 and started the game - it crashed. I knew this problem, it comes with new physics sometimes.

I saved the new physics about 5 times, since then the game runs perfectly.

try it, this should help.

thanks, but problem was that box in "name" tab was empty.. I just wrote there R8 V8 FSI Quattro and now game works perfect :)

now Im trying good camera... I use A6 but then back camera is half of screen black...