We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

C63 AMG Sound Mod V3

cimenTo

well it feels like silence but it isnt silence actually. its the idle sound which is now much smoother. in real when the c63 starts, the engine has a higher rpm for a few seconds, then its getting more quiet. and at v1 i used an idle sound which had a bit more rpm.

well i'm not very much experienced in making sounds and it was quite hard to find good AMG samples but the max rpm should be 6700-6800. i tried 7000 rpm some minutes ago but after 6700 rpm the sound doesnt change. it always sounds the same as 6700 - aswell on 7000 :)

and the real C63 has also just 6800 rpm : )

• 3 months later...
(Going by the gauges in the video) It sounds just the like the real thing up to about 3500rpm, otherwise the rest needs a little work still.

If you can find some samples of the high rpm's of this car you'll have yourself a very nice mod :)

thanks mate : )

you mean that the onhigh sample is a bit to slow?

Really REALLY like the start sound of V3. However, the transition between the gears arent really pronounced. But for some reason, I really like it that way. +rep :)

i played with manual clutch and shifting ^^

just tried to get a smooth start and transition of the gears hehe

but i already got the original gear ratios which i am using now ; )