We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

gksdlqq: Hyundai Genesis Coupe [v.1.1 and spoiler version uploaded]

gksdlqq

Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Vehicle replaced: Ford Mustang GT

Converted by: gksdlqq

Credits: Forza Motorsports3/Turn10

**Warning!! It was my first model I`ve made so Its quality is not good..**

features

High-Poly Exterior and Interior

**not working windows**(cause It was my fist conversion mod so I didn`t know how to when I made it...)

**not working door**(cause I`m not good at object seperaton..)

working Guage

camera : Nissan Skyline R34

IK : Jaguar XKR Convertible

[image(s)]

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1249/20100706200415.jpg

http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/1390/20100706203540.jpg

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/3572/20100706204851.jpg

*Spoiler version*

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod and read the included README file if there is one!!

You need to set suspension setting like this with TDU Modding Tool..

[/size]Terms of use:

-------------

- The models, skins and other files are for private use only

- Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited

- All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners

Optional Terms of use (delete or leave what you wish)

- If you wish to edit this modification please contact me via e-mail: [email protected][/email"][email protected]"][email protected][/email[/email"][email protected]"][email protected][/email"][email protected]"][email protected][/email[/email]]

- You are allowed to edit this modification and it's contents for your own private use

- Before uploading work by another modder, permission must be granted by the original author

[/left]

[mod edit:] Please do not post images larger than 350KB, use a thumbnail or a text link instead, thanks!

Thanks. I've been waiting for this for ages. :P

BTW, if it's not much of a hassle, do you mind doing one with the standard spoiler? I believe it just looks way better with that :)

Also, um, I found a bug. The rear window has transparent spots on it. I don't know if you still plan on editing this mod, but if you do, please deal with it. :D

Thanks. I've been waiting for this for ages. :P

BTW, if it's not much of a hassle, do you mind doing one with the standard spoiler? I believe it just looks way better with that :)

Also, um, I found a bug. The rear window has transparent spots on it. I don't know if you still plan on editing this mod, but if you do, please deal with it. :D

I already made one with small rear spoiler. It`ll be released soon when I finished rear window bug...

Hey gksdlqq, seeing as you've released a new mod (Saleen), I just wanna ask, have you moved on from editing this? Hopefully not, I'm really hanging on to that spoiler and window bug fix :P

I tried to find why windows looks like that I found that there`s two different windows in there so what i need to do is just deleting one window...Soon It`ll be finished mate:D