We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Urban: Aston Martin DBS Sound Mod

Urban

Credits: Slightly Mad Studios, Turn10, G560

This sound mod features authentic ignition and idle. You may find the mod a little too quiet in the video, but it's not really that quiet. Imagine that the car is very well isolated. Also the transition between the idle and onlow is a little buggy but this is the best way. Would you prefer not have this cool idle?

Preview:

[TUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
    type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

Installation:

1. Just place DB9_cpe_audio.bnk found in the archive in Euro/Bnk/Sound/Vehicules.

2. Enjoy.

Ignition time: 3.67s

lalalalalalalalala: Download (Download using Internet Explorer!)

• 1 month later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    if i change my igniotion time will I still be able 2 play online ?? or it works like physics ?? and i wount

You'll be fine :) But obviously making it longer can be annoying in a cruise if you stall (luckily the DBS cant stall hehe), or stop and have to start in a hurry because everyone is leaving. Depends what you use your DBS for :cheeky:

why wont this mod work for me? all other sound mods work but this one does, i dld it and switched it with db9 sound and now it makes no sound at all :( i REALLY want this sound ! thanks

Are you sure you renamed it DB9_Cpe_audio.bnk ? It has to be that in the Bnk/sound/vehicules files otherwise it won't work.

Thanks so much Urban. It is easily similar to the real thing :) I think it will be rather happy with the Rapide mod.

+rep

• 3 weeks later...
    • 3 months later...
    Great mod! Does anyone know if I can get this in the stock DB9? If so,how?

It's actually "for" the stock DB9. :) Because TDU doesn't let you add new cars as mods (only replace existing ones), the DBS mod is just a rebodied DB9. Just follow the directions in the first post and you'll have it for the DB9. :)

-Leadfoot

• 2 months later...
    • 1 month later...