We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I just got called a cheat :(

Was on a multiplayer online race at the racetrack and cause I won I got called a cheat. Just cause I know how to take a racing line and launch the car with a G25 means I'm a cheat?

Got a screenprint of the culprits (some of whom admit to cheating BTW using something called TDU PE whatever that is).

Is there anything I can do?

hi there, i believe we met on the road sometime hehe.

for your information tdu pe is a tool to edit the physics of the cars in this game.

It is made for the reason if u dl a mod car and the performance of the car u replaced is not like in (real life), to edit it so that u can have close to real life performance in the game, let us say that u put a lambo diablo in a masserati ten u can edit the performance of the masserati to act like a real lambo.

i hope u understand what i'm trying to say, and to al sorry for my bad english, it is not my native language.

greets Steve:badspelling:

No one likes being accused, but you know you've done nothing wrong so personally I wouldn't get too bothered.

TDU PE was made so that car physics could be adjusted to realistically represent cars. For example, you could replace the S7 with a Veyron, however the physics would not be correct. TDU PE enables people to make them correct. In turn though people use it maliciously, to gain an advantage. There was much discussion about it's use in online mode on this forum last year.

Ah yea. First saw some of this evidence when a 575m beat me when I was in the RUF RTurbo. Then all of a sudden every now and then I see all these cars going very fast off the line. Only yesterday I was in the saleen and the CLK GTR was right up with me and in front of me at 200mph :(

So this TDU PE edits cars for skins like people have said. So I take it people are abusing it and putting them on this like the 575m and CLK GTR etc etc? If so that's just..... well them being bad losers? lol.

You should take it as a compliment cause they think you're as good as a cheater ^^

LOL thanks man :) I don't think that TDU PE works very well in the corners as I found out yesterday with the CLK GTR I was talking about in the above post. That really pissed them off :D

hi there, i believe we met on the road sometime hehe.

for your information tdu pe is a tool to edit the physics of the cars in this game.

It is made for the reason if u dl a mod car and the performance of the car u replaced is not like in (real life), to edit it so that u can have close to real life performance in the game, let us say that u put a lambo diablo in a masserati ten u can edit the performance of the masserati to act like a real lambo.

i hope u understand what i'm trying to say, and to al sorry for my bad english, it is not my native language.

greets Steve:badspelling:

Hi there!

Thanks yea I understand what you're saying :) Those people online must just be jelous :)

Whats your screen name on TDU?

[mod edit:] Please do not double post, use the edit button instead. Thanks!

So I take it people are abusing it and putting them on this like the 575m and CLK GTR etc etc? If so that's just..... well them being bad losers? lol.

Yes I would think so. Many abuse it and it's not what it was for. It was strictly for offline mode but people are using it online (I think). They're not being bad losers, they're just playing the game not like it was meant to be played and sometimes you can have too much choice.

People have the car mods, physics mods, environment mods, sound mods etc. and if you're given all this for a game without limits, it's more than obvious they're going to abuse it.

Yes I would think so. Many abuse it and it's not what it was for. It was strictly for offline mode but people are using it online (I think). They're not being bad losers, they're just playing the game not like it was meant to be played and sometimes you can have too much choice.

People have the car mods, physics mods, environment mods, sound mods etc. and if you're given all this for a game without limits, it's more than obvious they're going to abuse it.

Very true. But if they wanted to mod or get new cars and stuff surely rFactor is the better option? Also on rFactor the cheating level is very low and you can only connect to people with the same downloaded cars as you. Anything thats slightly off your kicked from the server. If only that system for the car physics was in place.

Oh well people will be abusing it and ruin the game for some people :( Here's to hoping Atari do something about it :)

hi,

my game name (bel)steve.

and ur a very good driver i couldnt keep up with u.

anyway, keep up the good driving and don't care about what they think, if u know u don't cheat i take ur word on that unless it can be proven and that didn't happen

cheers Steve:D

hi,

my game name (bel)steve.

and ur a very good driver i couldnt keep up with u.

anyway, keep up the good driving and don't care about what they think, if u know u don't cheat i take ur word on that unless it can be proven and that didn't happen

cheers Steve:D

I will remember that screen name dude :) Will search around for you. And I don't cheat! lol. If you have a G25 and keep up with me in the straights you know I don't cheat :)

I will remember that screen name dude :) Will search around for you. And I don't cheat! lol. If you have a G25 and keep up with me in the straights you know I don't cheat :)

lol i had a g-25 but i sold it and don't regret it also.

i now use a ferrari f-430 steering wheel and i love it.

and shure do look at me we can kick some buds together then hehe

cheers.

Steve:woot: