We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Renault Avantime

mayzie12

I HAVE FOUND SOME FILES!!! I really hope someone does this. its a very rare car only 400 made it to the UK and the the photos are of my dads car, sadly he only had it for one year:crying:. i would love for somone to do it like the one he had. I dont know if it is hard to do the two tone roof but i think overall it will look really good when done

also of it helps their was an avantime in gran turismos 4 for ps2 but with no interior, dont know if this is any help

thanks for reading!:thumbsup:

I think that is the main problem and GT4 for the ps2 was not very good quality. ive tried to help by uploading as many pictures of the car as i had. Also forgot to mention that car is the top of the range 3.0 V6 Privillage. (dont know why they didnt make an initiale model?:S) And i know some poeple think the car is ugly but i think it looks great an it's more odd than anything else on the road!

And @ Dj_Fajny although clarkson said that he also if i remeber correctly its one of the few cars he and the rest of the top gear team really really like

Guest DJ_Fajny
And @ Dj_Fajny although clarkson said that he also if i remeber correctly its one of the few cars he and the rest of the top gear team really really like

yep u r right m8 this car, legacy and mondeo ( Just watched it again but still first they said is moniumental dissaster :nuts::nuts:) so.... My Bad Ppl !! :badspelling::badspelling::badspelling: Still 4 me this car is ugly ;) Every1 got different taste and can comment so I respect that.... not like milan103...

Peace !! :))))

Lol. I know. The car was a monumental disaster, well for renault anyway, Cause the car broke down. All the bits were made by MATRA and when my dad had i for a year it spent 3 months of it in the garage getting fixed! But still it must be in TDU