We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: Bugatti Veyrón EB 16.4 + Veyrón EB 16.4 Pur Sang **moving Spoiler** (UPDATE RELEASED!!)

TDUZoqqer

• Replies 115
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not silly. It's to limit the amount of downloading going on. Dredgy's server can only take so much and because TDU Modding comes with so many followers, the amount of downloading has to be monitored. If you didn't have to register or make those 5 posts before being able to download, I am sure his server would be completely overrun by guests just leaching all the mods.

Instead you have a thousand posts a day of nothing but useless spam posts like "zomg cool", and "perfect", and "awesome mod" but they're all posted BEFORE the people ever download the mod, so they're nothing but lies, and all the bug reports and actual useful posts mysteriously get deleted.....

And in the end, the bandwidth gets eaten up anyways by the hundreds of users with only 5 or 6 posts, plus the increase in board spam means even MORE bandwidth gets eaten up.

It's one of those ideas that looked good in theory on paper, but in practice it's mostly self-defeating.

the veyron has 2 bugs:

1 the steering wheel it's not straight

2 when you are in N and accelerate to max the car remains at max , i solved this problem with the f360 btrq swap

I have also this problem. Can you explain how to fix it please.

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

Very nice work, however if I want to change gear, I shift up and the rev still goes up, while it shouldn't do anything.

So imagine it like this: You are in 1st gear, doing 100 Km/h (yes the veyron is capable of that) then you shift up at around 6200 RPM, then while the car switches to 2nd gear the rev meter is now at 6500 RPM. It moved up by itself. And I'm sure it's the model's fault, cuz this doesn't happen on the other veyrons. Can you fix this, cuz I really love the moving spoiler

First, stop with the triple posting, second, make sure you have a key bound to Windows inside the game, and once you BUY the car, just roll up the windows to move the spoiler.

Very nice work, however if I want to change gear, I shift up and the rev still goes up, while it shouldn't do anything.

So imagine it like this: You are in 1st gear, doing 100 Km/h (yes the veyron is capable of that) then you shift up at around 6200 RPM, then while the car switches to 2nd gear the rev meter is now at 6500 RPM. It moved up by itself. And I'm sure it's the model's fault, cuz this doesn't happen on the other veyrons. Can you fix this, cuz I really love the moving spoiler

You can fix it yourself, it's just a simple BTRQ error, get the original BTRQ file from whatever car slot you're using and put it into the Veyron.