We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: Bugatti Veyrón EB 16.4 + Veyrón EB 16.4 Pur Sang **moving Spoiler** (UPDATE RELEASED!!)

TDUZoqqer

• Replies 115
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DJ_Fajny
    Hey some one see this video?

this guy do the spoiler move with a brake.

and i have a question, this is a zoqqer veyron with a modification?

Damnnnn this looks sick !! I want 2 know this 2 :)

I need becouse when I install physics the game crash...

There is label "BUGATTI Veron <resourse not found>" in TDUPE

there´s a "brands pack" which you should install to have all neccessary brands in TDU - I just don´t know where you can find this package, but I am sure, there´ll be some help here soon.

Guest Sgt.Kanyo
    don't tripple posting

don't tripple posting

don't tripple posting

@the other one: replace the Edonis.brtq with the 360_Stradale.btrq

Sorry to be noobish, but never heard of BTRQs, can any1 explain where they are?

BTW I installed it on the Holden Efijy, but I guess that won't be a problem, all I have to do is replace Efijy.btrq with 360_Stradale.btrq, but still what's that? :D

EDIT: Well I managed to get the BNK Editor, but it doesn't let me replace SKYGTR.btrq (that's your veyron) with 360_Stradale.btrq, because it's bigger.

EDIT2: Well it might showed me an error message, but it works :D I think you should update your files ;)

BTW why is my interior all white? :(

WT? This guy is modifying my mod without permission?

You expect anything less from the Russians??? They never ask permission for anything, and even attempt to sell mods to gullible suckers to impatient to wait for the free stuff.

The question is, did he actually accomplish what is shown in that video, or is it just a scam and he's pushing the Window button as he's braking.

Sorry to be noobish, but never heard of BTRQs, can any1 explain where they are?

BTW I installed it on the Holden Efijy, but I guess that won't be a problem, all I have to do is replace Efijy.btrq with 360_Stradale.btrq, but still what's that? :D

EDIT: Well I managed to get the BNK Editor, but it doesn't let me replace SKYGTR.btrq (that's your veyron) with 360_Stradale.btrq, because it's bigger.

EDIT2: Well it might showed me an error message, but it works :D I think you should update your files ;)

BTW why is my interior all white? :(

Just use TDUMT's File Browser, it doesn't care about the size.

The question is, did he actually accomplish what is shown in that video, or is it just a scam and he's pushing the Window button as he's braking.

I don't think so...

as he presses the button to open the windows at the beginning of the video, and then accelerates the car drives the brake and spoiler rises.

Considering this, can still be a fake?

• 5 weeks later...
    Zoqqer, did you ever figure out how to do the braking spoiler movement?

Maybe it's got something to do with linking the brake lights to the spoiler movement?

You have to hack in the File with the Hex Editor, other than that it wont work, already tried everything on my new lambo

I just LoVe this mod! It's awesome! :)

Offtopic: Are you going to make the new audi TT RS with the hydraulic spoiler? I saw one yesterday when it was just retracting the spoiler... :drool: That's one mean machine..! :eek:

I'm away for the next 10 days, after that I will do the SLS, but that will be my last FM3 mod