We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Combat&Wagner´s RIM Shop(Update:4 NEW RIMS 26.11.10)

COMB@T_$HOTGUN

Just tested it. While it's much better, brake calliper still goes trough the rim. Thanks anyway, I'm gonna play with a Default Rim settings later. If you could suggest me a few more rim options, I would be thankful. ;)

You can only fix the brake caliper problem by moving it in zmod.

• Replies 168
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo! The last releases are really sweet.

BTW, sugestion: I'm dying for some Volks... VOLK TE-37... white, black, bronze and gold... that would be great... most games has them I think.

will do,but first need the shift textures since this rim doesn't have 3D details (screws,names,etc)

The AR500!

Just what i need for my charger.

glad you liked :D

RELEASED VOLK TE37 PACK! (Request from diegoborges)[/color]

Note: i didn't made the black version because it looks plain black in game,ugly as hell

Just now I saw them!!!! OMG!!! Thanks, Thanks, Thanks a lot man!!! :D These are one of my fav. rims.

Really thanks... :)

:monkeydance::excited::thumbsup:

Loved the Imagine rims by Koenig... thanks a lot. Btw, can I ask where you got the Dodge Challenger? (new version)...

And a quick request, any chance of getting BBS RS in some different colours? I can get you a 3d model if you need. :D And, you are doing a great job. As I said by PM, I have some 3d skills, but on 3dsmax only... I would love to learn how to mess with zmod, and maybe join the team and help you guys. I can get tons of 3d models from the other game I mod, SLRR. :D

Cya and keep it up!

Ahh... this Great!! Thanks!

glad you liked :D

Loved the Imagine rims by Koenig... thanks a lot. Btw, can I ask where you got the Dodge Challenger? (new version)...

And a quick request, any chance of getting BBS RS in some different colours? I can get you a 3d model if you need. And, you are doing a great job. As I said by PM, I have some 3d skills, but on 3dsmax only... I would love to learn how to mess with zmod, and maybe join the team and help you guys. I can get tons of 3d models from the other game I mod, SLRR.

Cya and keep it up!

so,lets go by parts:

good to see that my work it's pleasing :D:D:D

the challenger i got here:http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=16112&highlight=challenger

about the rims,it is in shift? if it is yes,i can almost any color you want (except nonsense requests like a lime rim with orange lips and pink screws,lol)

send me your msn via PM and i can try to teach you something,but i advise that i'm a real noob in 3D :cheeky:

Warner, I have a problem editing your rims. I change color, replaced the file but when I run TDU it crashes. Do you now why? Same happens with Razer rims....

do you have djey's magic map instaled correctly on your pc? if yes you might be doing something wrong on ZM,and its waGner btw :lol: