We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

'67 Ford Mustang Coupe Project

SBCriss

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guys i've got it ;) i'll show you some pisc of it and what we did with it the first day :)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Interior and the rims he gave me for free :D

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/2373/img5035.jpg

[mod edit:] Please do not post images larger than 350KB, use a thumbnail or a text link instead, thanks!

I thought it had the crap new old New York license plate on the front of it (from your sig) but it has Arizona plates. Damn! I would want to see that around NY. :(

Awesome car! I love watching restoration projects, especially with Mustangs, unless they get all riced out with stickers, chrome, tape and plastic. Hope you don't do all that! Some chrome is fine though, whatever, do what you like.

Off topic: What I meant by the crap new old New York plates is this. This plate is the current plate, and this was the previous plate. See the dramatic horrifying difference? My dad says the current plate is the same or similar to the NY plates about 20 years ago. :fp: When I get a car, it might have that ugly plate.

When i drive this ill have one of these plates on my car: new plate or old one

Well yes, it's an automatic BUT i will change that 200%, but that will be expenisive.. i'll probably built it into a manuel when i get a job and when i earn some money. By now, i'm still a student and only get money for birthday or christmas :p

The engine is a 351 Clevland, V8 (what else? :p), 5.8L , abou 300HP

Tomorrow will will take the engine out of the 'stang, and start to restore the engine :D

Well yes, it's an automatic BUT i will change that 200%, but that will be expenisive.. i'll probably built it into a manuel when i get a job and when i earn some money. By now, i'm still a student and only get money for birthday or christmas :p

You, sir, have my infinite respect! This project, and doing it by hand with a pre-working-days budget? That's something not many people can even try to do.

-Leadfoot

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.