We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

'67 Ford Mustang Coupe Project

SBCriss

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Sup guys, the car came back from the paintjob a few weeks ago, the rear of the car is not almost complete, not lowered yet though, that will be done when the car is nearly complete..

Also cleaned up the wheels the previous owner gave me for free, will be on the car until I buy other ones (when finished).

12818996203_ac0a2f3888_c.jpg

12818986563_32d1ba29cb_c.jpg

13333108725_8b2325b227_c.jpg

13333257233_c7d2e15a6d_c.jpg

13333100225_154cb52864_c.jpg

13333096445_c62a30eae2_c.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Glad you people like it!

Yesterday I blacked out the chrome taillight bezels, I love how it turned out!

Ordered a black carpet for the interior a couple of weeks ago, too bad they are out of store, but I'll post photos as soon as it is installed!

That's how they looked before sanding and painting:

G8ZAGdA.jpg

And that's how it turned out:

Vse6znQ.jpg

Looks really good! But i have to say the car looks kinda high :mhmm:

There is no engine nor interior in the car, the car still weighs nothing and the original springs are still installed, will get lowering springs when I get a job :)

(And then coilovers when I saved up enough)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What engine are you putting in it? Something big, and pissed off I hope haha. Or go with the original 327/289? I saw on the last page your going with rear drum brakes, are you doing disc's up front? All the black trim looks AWESOME! Looks way better then the chrome. Been watching this thread since the start, Its a awesome project. Hope it comes out exactly how you want it :thumbsup:

Thanks dude, glad you like it!:)

Well originally it had a 289 in it, but now it has a 351 Cleveland engine.. The engine is currently being rebuilt and has been stroked ( minimaly!! ) .

Already bought a more powerful camshaft and I'm expecting around 300hp for the beginning. Later on I'll aim for higher horsepower..

In a couple of months the car is going to stand still for a couple of years since I'm going to university for around 4 years.. As soon as I get back and have a job this build will continue, with disc brakes all the way around and I'm currently also considering in either buying a coilover system or even an air-ride system..

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.