We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Honda s2000 BETA sound mod

letunneurs

Hey everybody :)

I've create a other sound to the honda s2000. In the videos, there is the supercharged, turbo of urban. I will take off that (good english :confused:)

The sound from this videos :

Now my sound :

http://fr.xfire.com/video/3476f0/

I know my transitions aren't perfect. I will try to brush up that.

Thancks for comments :thumbsup:

The file have a diff iddle

• 12 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/25/2010 at 10:14 PM, letunneurs said:

Hey everybody 🙂

I've create a other sound to the honda s2000. In the videos, there is the supercharged, turbo of urban. I will take off that (good english :confused:)

The sound from this videos :

Now my sound :

catchmod

I know my transitions aren't perfect. I will try to brush up that.

Thancks for comments 👍

Các tập tin có một nhàn rỗi khác The file have a diff iddle

Sounds interesting! The Honda S2000 has been known for its excellent performance, and the addition of the BETA sound mode can enhance the overall driving experience. With a wide variety of BETA audio mods available for download, Apktome provides a one-stop solution for those who want to customize their vehicle's audio output. Whether you are looking for a more powerful and sporty engine sound or a refined and smooth exhaust sound, Apktome has the right sound mod for you. By downloading the Honda S2000 BETA audio mod from Apktome, you can take your driving experience to a whole new level. Imagine the roar of the engine when you accelerate, the clear shifting of gears when driving is excited, and the exhilarating booms and crackles when decelerating. With the mod, every trip becomes a fascinating and exciting adventure. Apktome ensures that all audio mods available for download are carefully tested and selected to deliver the highest quality audio experience. The platform provides a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to browse and select the perfect sound mode for your Honda S2000.