We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.
  1. wudihongjing

wudihongjing

Announcements

• Current Donation Goals

Join the conversation

• Similar Content

• By Nick1999
      Hello!
      My current project this month since we're in Lockdown and can't go outside anymore. I've decided to make a more modern radio.
      Despite Milli did great work by herself but the music she provided isn't that great for cruising around Hawaii.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      This radio itself will have "probably" custom radio names if i can make that work
      The genre's are
      Liquid Drum n Bass
      Jazz/LoFi 
      Hip Hop/RnB
      House/Tech/Deep House
      I will make the tracks transition one by one so it can act like a real radio.
      Have a good one!
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Update #1
      House/Tech/Deep House radio is working flawlessly and will continue adding more tracks into it.
      Update #2
      Hip Hop/RnB radio is finished completely and works fantastic.
      Update #3
      New Radio Icons edited by me are working great!
    • By Ztryka531
      Hello again, this is Ztryka and I present to you my next mod for Test Drive Unlimited:
      The Immersive Radio Stations & Driving Games Soundtrack (DGST) Music Mod Pack introduces new radio stations based on real life O’ahu, Hawaii stations, including station IDs, call signs and station names, that plays along with songs based on other driving and racing games aside from TDU (excludes one station which more than half of the songs are based on real life top hit songs list of the decades). The idea of the mod is to bring the real life radio stations to Test Drive Unlimited gameplay and create an immersion of reality while driving around the island of O’ahu.
      Guide to Install the Music Mod for TDU:
      1. Extract the files from the Zip file.
      2. Open Test Drive Unlimited, then copy the folder "Euro".
      3. Paste the folder to C : > (Your folder location of) Test Drive Unlimited (For example, in my case C : > Games > Test Drive Unlimited)
      4. Press Yes if asked to replace the files. (BACKUP YOUR FILES BEFORE DOING THIS!!!)
      5. Look into "For User Radio:" instructions below.
      For User Radio:
      6. Go to Test Drive Unlimited > Euro > Radio.
      7. Cut the folders "User Radio 1" to "User Radio 4".
      8. Paste the folders to Documents > Test Drive Unlimited > savegame > "Your Profile Name" (in my case, ZtrykaTDU, for example) > Radio (create the folder of the same name if there is none)
      9. Play TDU, Continue Game, Exit House and Enjoy!

For more information regarding the music files, check the other files that included in the Zip File:
      * Description doc
      * Description pdf
      * New Stations List txt
      * In-Game Tracklist txt
      --- Ztryka ---
      Mediafire Mirror Download Link Available:
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/8l9bjt2yf3g1sae/TDU_Radio_Stations_%26_Music_Mod_Pack.rar/file

Stock TDU Music Files:
      Vanilla: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6cvcie59cf97fyx/TDU_Vanilla_Music_Files.rar/file
      Platinum: http://www.mediafire.com/file/9w140fujphzfi6b/Platinum_Original_Music_Files.rar/file

Topic:

• By Eudemon
      there was some conflict over our official discord which I won't go into details, in short some culture clash from merger because one member doesn't want to see certain content. I want to take this opportunity to address the decision behind merger:
      there are multiple reasons for merger, one is both communities are dying, it is easier to pour resources to revive one than both
      cost is another factor, lot of web services and application license fees are tied to the domain, essentially paying double amount
      third is development burden, when patch, adding new feature, configuration, APIs, custom themes, modules, server, social / email marketing, templates, group control will otherwise require double amount of dev time
      fourth is human resources, it is much easier to recruit on a larger community, and the activities attract other activities
      I have expected some clash due to merger, Facebook has billions of users, you can't expect all of them share same interests, and I have carefully structured categories based on different need and interest, and those who doesn't like can avoid them
      it is human nature to fear changes, especially when introduced in their comfort zone, but imagine if I left TDuck of what it was, what it is gonna happen in another couple years? think about it.
      It is far easier to manage one community than two, especially they now share same system. I remain positive that the benefit of merger and recent changes far far outweigh any drawback
    • By Nick1999
      Hi there! I've made a simple mod that replaces car horns into working car blinkers!
      It's a really easy to install under 2 minutes of your time
      this mod was inspired by another mod that i saw, but the links were deleted, so i've technically resurected the mod back from the dead
      PREVIEW:

LINK:
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/30d9duux524ki3u/Horn+Mod+by+Nick1999.zip

P.S Can any moderator move this topic to Released Sounds? I cannot make a post there...sorry
    • By TIMELESS
      Join us for some banter on tinychat. All you need is a mic, you don't need a webcam. You're still welcome to chat in the chatbox if you don't have either. I was thinking about sometime on Saturday perhaps Saturday night, feel free to recommend a better time and shout if you're interested in joining us.

So far I think a few of us are interested :)
  • Top Downloads