We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Any one get the feeling that offroading could....suck?

gogators43

Cayenne couldn't do that. Being good offroad is due to being designed to go offroad, and is not achieved by adding gismos to to an oversized car to justify a stupidly big school-run special having 4WD...

Great, now I want that level of detail for offroad in TDU2... curses

Actually i think a Cayenne could,or at least it off road tires it could.

Unlike the bmw x5,audi q7 or the Ml,the cayenne uses a real 4wd system,like a dicovery,which features two locking differentials and low range.Skid plates and height adjustability are also options.

I love that they put offroading in the game... I love it A LOT. But we need stuff like this...

SK_JoeGheen.jpg

... instead of a Q7. So far we've only confirmed one SUV. No pickups? No Jeeps? Seems kind of lame. At least an SUV from an American manufacturer would be nice.

Well street puddles are "confirmed", there's muddy cars, and (OK grasping) but there is a couple of deep water concept-art pics, so concerning deeper puddles/mud.. maybe, who knows. (For sure a good way to toughen up the wreck hunting) X).

Mud would be awesome!:thumbsup:

I love that they put offroading in the game... I love it A LOT. But we need stuff like this...

http://www.rockymountainsusp.com/images/SK_JoeGheen.jpg

... instead of a Q7. So far we've only confirmed one SUV. No pickups? No Jeeps? Seems kind of lame. At least an SUV from an American manufacturer would be nice.

Mud would be awesome!:thumbsup:

Amen brother, that is what we need. Maybe a GMC Topkick Ironhide Edition?

[mod edit:] Please do not quote images, thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...