We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Fl0w: BMW X6M

Fl0w

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please, if you have a problem, always add the version number of the installer (1.66 or 1.67/1.68) so I can clearly see it and check if there's a problem...

shabebaroni, which version do you have?

Greetz

Flo

my friend

i have 1.66 version n download 1.66 ( second link ) patch...

first is good but now i have problem...

i re download but no answer...

but

i checked patchs folder in pack but see 2 folder's for interior...!!! ( aluminium n carbon interior folder )

if is incorrect ? :

sw7pwl4762upt2x6iph_thumb.jpg

@ shabebaroni:

The two interieur files are correct because the carbon texture is smaller mapped than the aluminium one... the installer normally chooses the right one, and for the other panels, some files are replaced...

@ Schimpie: Sorry, but I don't know what could be wrong now anymore...

@ Sly870: Did you install it manually?

Greetz

Flo

Guest DJ_Fajny

wierd tho... i had a msg with error bout patch and it didnt finiosh instaling but....

in game this car show up and i can drive it so Flow great work looks beautiful, works online and finaly cokpit camera work propely !! Really Great Work Respect + !!

Guest DJ_Fajny
Is physics in there? Cuz normally physics didn't work with me, but i think 300c had 5, not 6 gears, and didn't go to over 280km/h. And what sound from Shift is this?

Nah i dont think it has coz i wouldn't be able to play with it online... but i can :)

Pozdrawiam :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I edited the possible physics in TDU PE with "Save for Online Use" mode on... so it must work online... or soemthing's wrong with the settings in TDU PE :P

And it's not a sound from Shift, it's a custom sound made out of videos by Felix97 ;)

@ Sly870:

You said that the body was touching the ground, and, if so, you have to change the following things in the TDU PE:

Ride Height Front: 310

Ride Height Rear: 315

Max Ride Height Front + Rear: 340

I needed this settings to get a good camera position ;)

Greetz

Flo