We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Fl0w: BMW X6M

Fl0w

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fl0w,

You've actually done a remarkable job for this mod and many others. This remains one of my favorite cars! You is very professional, it is undeniable.

I had this chance to be a passenger in the car and indeed, as a "Top Gear", many faults relate this car in real life.

I confirm...

I'll let you see the video until the end!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYm_fxjyAYs

Fortunately, your mod will erase all these problems and us and it is a pleasure to drive on Hawaii!;)

A big thank you for your gift.

@+

Thanks, no problem ;)

Top Gear thinks quite bad about the X6, even I think that this a beautiful car... and you'll think it too as soon as you have driven a X6M :)

Greetz

Flo

I divide your opinion, this X6M is impressive. It is a car of top quality which has it place with the top of competition. But the price: 114,000 euros! Gloups!!:sulk:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys, im new there. When i install this BMW, game crashes at startup. I havent patch 1.68B, because when i install this patch, it crashes at startup too :D ...I dont know, what patch I have (In ingame menu there is 1.45.) . How to fix this problem ? (I cant install a lot of cars) THANKS. PS: Sorry for my bad english.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...