We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Fl0w: BMW X6M

Fl0w

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you made a backup of the files? if not, then i don't know. xD

if yes, just back the original files. Same way to install... lol

mostly auto install mods has uninstall feature,if this one don't have you have to replace with the original files manually

As Fl0w said, theres lots and lots of files in this install, then when I installed I had no idea of which files I backup!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello people

I have a general problem with SUVs is my problem that most SUV very fat tires zbs x6 is very deep and the wheels are fat could call me a help please?

Sorry for my bad English!

I Come from Switzerland

Cause you install mod manualy :S Instal mod automatic...Like administrator if you have win 7 or vista...Or usual if u have XP ;) :p

Cause you install mod manualy :S Instal mod automatic...Like administrator if you have win 7 or vista...Or usual if u have XP ;) :p

I Have W7 ,I have the mod already inserted manually klat still not on admin

He already works but the tires are so thick

I use windows 7 and my User Account Control is set to "Never Notify". After I installed the mod automatically, I go to Chrysler Showroom found that the whole car is missing, there are only 4 cars for sell no sign of 300C :@ T_T
Do you really expect to find a BMW in Chrysler dealer ? lol

Djey already said it :)

You can find the X6M after installing it automatically at the German Independents Dealer near the city...

@ CamaroSSMan:

Install the X6M via Auto-Installer or, if you want to use the TDUPE, fix your TDUPE settings... but as I am not the creator of the TDUPE, you'll have to look for some support at another place, sorry ;)

Greetz

Flo