We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Fl0w: BMW X6M

Fl0w

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

The one related to the lights is no bug, I moved the light glares out a bit more so they have no "clipping bugs" with the car itself (especially the headlight glares)

The second one is... hmmm... perhaps I adjusted the passenger dummys with another IK I tested but did not change them... I don't know anymore... but do you really look at these girls (or sometimes guys) on the passenger seat or at the road you are driving on? :P

Greetz

Flo

The one related to the lights is no bug, I moved the light glares out a bit more so they have no "clipping bugs" with the car itself (especially the headlight glares)

The second one is... hmmm... perhaps I adjusted the passenger dummys with another IK I tested but did not change them... I don't know anymore... but do you really look at these girls (or sometimes guys) on the passenger seat or at the road you are driving on? :P

Greetz

Flo

That Killed me Perhaps Its True Thoo xDDDD

I'm a perfectionist too, but perhaps a little bit egoistic (or am I only driving quite safety?) because I look most time on the road and not at the person beside me... :P

To conclude:

I won't update the X6M anymore, because I think it is good enough (and one of the biggest mods ever done) ;)

Greetz

Flo

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

interior of the car would certainly benefit from a bit of leather and alluminum-like reflections, but, apart from that and the fact that one has to choose the colour and trim of the interior during the installation rather than in game, this is a clear example on how an ideal car mod should be, I think.

It works perfectly well in conjunction with the Z4 you released. Both sharing showroom space in the former Weisman dealer. I just love it when cars blend so well in the game. Right dealer, right names. Very very well done. Congratulations and thanks for this very unusual (for TDU) drive.

Thanks very much, too :)

It was not possible for me to make the leather + trims chooseable ingame because:

- the leather got some very tricky seams which I could not make the way that you can choose the leather colour ingame and that they look good at the same time

- for the trims I would have to use the standard TDU materials and not my own self-created ones...

So I decided to let you choose via the installer to make this car more realistic ;)

Greetz

Flo

• 3 weeks later...