We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

If you're to go to Kareoke right now, which song will you sing first

Eudemon

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I was thinking on duets (sound corny but no that!), there is pretty good songs to sing like a duet, but very few people want to, i can't count how many times i insisted my sis to sing with me D: a girlxgirl song or a boyxgirl song. I like so much the AAA song with you a Inuyasha ending or the gundam song Pride but the guy part is just insane D:..and lately and just for fun the op of nichijou since is crazy the lyrics are very funny, the second op hyadain's singing that as well however is a difficult song to sing because is very fast, I found the karaoke version with and without the girl and hyadain. It happens like hyadain himself doing the song in one of the radio bangumi 6, simulating a karaoke room, like a normal random guy and he just can't sing that like the original song like a parody most like when I try to sing that u_u ahahaha :33: the song is "07 - Asaginu no Kakakata☆Kata Omoi - Bon" maaa something funny happens at the end :35:

I think i never saw a guy a  and a girl singing anime in karaoke, but two girls yeah is rather easier, you guys like to do a duet? what song would you pick?

I go to duet with friends pretty often (usually 6~8 one room) and we last 5~6 hours

in the past i used to go to the duets opened by chinese, so i couldn't find a lot of jap/anime songs

the one i always go right now is opened by japanese

so i sing tons of anime songs, can't list them all, here are just some examples:

magia, 流星のナミダ, everlasting guilty crown, エウテルペ, one day, 君に届け, 一番の宝物, life and proud etc etc

if ever has chance, we should go together :15:

I go to duet with friends pretty often (usually 6~8 one room) and we last 5~6 hours

in the past i used to go to the duets opened by chinese, so i couldn't find a lot of jap/anime songs

the one i always go right now is opened by japanese

so i sing tons of anime songs, can't list them all, here are just some examples:

magia, 流星のナミダ, everlasting guilty crown, エウテルペ, one day, 君に届け, 一番の宝物, life and proud etc etc

if ever has chance, we should go together :15:

totally! ahaha  :33:

sugoi heh! 6 hour is lot of time but still nice ehehe, I would do that. 5 hours eating and 1 hour singing xDDD I'm gonna look for those songs.

the only chance I had o sing is.. ehh in conventions,  a lot of people watching  :06:  or when i do kareoke in my home which i did like.. once. mooo so sad! :04:

• 2 months later...