We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Girl Throws Puppies Into River

ScoobSTi

Does this girl deserve severe punishment?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Does this girl deserve severe punishment?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You missed my point :p

The puppies were drowned in Bosnia which is not ruled by the US (last time I checked... it doesn't have any oil either), so why should such a ruling apply.

Such a fine is decided with consideration of average US wages not with SE European... which are way way lower.

Sure there should be consequences (I'm not saying otherwise), but in line with local ruling. Not because some "HollyWood" director decided what should happen.

In that case, you could have imagined that articles already converted the money to the currency used in the country of who wrote the article. I did US for a general idea, the newspaper I had the article from did that too.

It's not that this is being punished by American law, that's logical..

Timbud ftw :P

In some places this is just normal...if it isnt for you, dont try compare it to your ways of handling this...something that the US should really stop btw :/

I'll repeat myself again! :eek:

I am not condoning the actions of that girl, and fully agree they are despicable!

I would happily inflict some justice on her, but thats not my place nor is it my right.

All I am saying is that everyone is trying to apply their own countries laws in handling the punishment.

Sure we can guarantee is not legal in most places. I'm not arguing about that. Alot of people have become obsessed with this and are demand justice that should be applied at a local level and not because of pressure from abroad.

dont try compare it to your ways of handling this...

Say what? :confused:

I haven't compared it to my way of handling it... so how can you assume to know that. Not sure why you think I'm from the US either.

@CLR-GTR

Failed to see my point again :rolleyes:

Then explain me better, you're shooting the messenger now for something hé did not state. Where did I say she's going to be punished by American law? Point it out to me, I only showed an article and converted the amount of money that was mentioned in the article to a more understandable currency.

Nice one ^^^ :)

Am not shooting any messenger. Please don't be paranoid.

I was deliberately general when i said I was shocked that people are trying to apply US law.

Which is more directed at the article you quoted, not you.

Also I made that comment because it seemed to be the consensus. Not on this site but on the millions of others that have suddenly become enraged by this, as if its the first time its ever happened.

• 3 weeks later...

I cant understand why some people do this kind of things. In my country it also happened with other bad things like that, like an idiot that threw a cat out of the roof an apartment. Its just so stupid and it can have a justification. Hopefully this kind of things will stop happening in the future.