We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How do I get all my cars to one house?

Robiin

Basically, you've got to drive a few cars from your house to the other house.

Then click on garage and drive another car there. So on, so forth

The problem is when you drive a car to the 'new' house and you select an other car in an other house, he drives with the car from the new house :confused::D

I think I have to buy a car when I'm in the new house and then drive my others to there.. :lol:

Thanks for helping and replies ! :monkeydance:

in the PC version, you can move the cars around using the list and swapping cars from one garage to the other. go to a garage, select list, find the car you want and right click it. the cars name should be in red now. it cannot be a car you are "driving" currently, those show up in yellow on the list.

now find a car from the other garage,the one you want the first car to go to. left click it,and the swap should be done. only works if that garage has cars in it to begin with.

as for filling the "newest" garage, it seems that the garages get filled in the order the houses were bought. so if you bought 3 houses at once, with a 4 car house being first, a 6 car house second and a 10 car house third, the cars will go to the 4 car house first