We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

thunderhawk17382: Audi S5 V1.0

thunderhawk17382

Audi S5 V1.0

Vehicle replaced: Aud S4 Cabriolet

Converted by: thunderhawk17382 - Member of J/T Tuning

Credits:

Original model & textures: Turn10

Original hud: Fl0w (modified)

Installer: Djey

Thanks: Oleg (Zmod2) - Djey (MagicMap&ModdingTools&Installer) - Dredgy (TDUPE&TDUUT)

Fl0w - TDUZoqqer - Porsche Carrera GT - Minime891 - AND ALL OTHERS

f2575w.jpg

x1avpx.jpg

20htyyv.jpg

2efhlwz.jpg

vo6e6w.jpg2cqk9vq.jpg29m9d86.jpg

!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod and read the included README file!!

Audi S5 V1.0: Download

If the mirror isn't working for you - please report via 24g8zlu.jpg

This Modification Requires Djey's Magicmap

Installer contains:

• Installs: car / rims / hud
  • Changes: cam to "Lexus IS350" / transmission to manuel / name to S5 Coupe / track for matching rubber

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Advanced cam-positions by Kurgan777:

Jag XK Conv Cockpit

Audi A3 Cockpit_Back

Audi RS4 Hood

Audi A6 Hood_Back

Audi S4 IK

find positions for nearly 300 cars - click

Mod History:

REL 1.0 - 14/Sept/2010

Terms of use:

- The models, skins and other files are for private use only

- Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited

- All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners

- If you wish to edit this modification please contact me via e-mail:

- If you wish to put this modification on another website then please contact me via e-mail:

24g8zlu.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Before you want to post, "that this car is already converted" ....

I have started this, a few weeks before minime released his one.

This REL is ok for Phil & me, hopefully for you too! I don't want any kind of war in this thread.

hope you enjoy it

Best regards

@All: Thanks for your comments!

@cimenTo: It's not explicit planned, but already in my mind. I will have a look.

@slylecoco: Sadly i can't cut my self into pieces. ;) ... I have driven it in Test Drive II ... and YES it's a really cool car for TDU. Unfortunately it is just one of many, on my "personal wish-list". Teasing my current project in photomode-thread.

Edit: Oh ... the request is gone ... this was fast :)

@slylecoco: Sadly i can't cut my self into pieces. ;) ... I have driven it in Test Drive II ... and YES it's a really cool car for TDU. Unfortunately it is just one of many, on my "personal wish-list". Teasing my current project in photomode-thread.

Ok, i hope you will have time to work on it(and you won't forget!).

You know, it's not hurry, my gfx card just die this morning...

And i haven't enough money to buy a good one now, so... :mad:

And i know a lot of people are fed up with my 959 request (:o), but isn't it a really beautifull car ? Mustn't it be in TDU ?

mhm ?

Congratulations, you are able to count.

I was able to drive a real A5 for a week. Since the first one had "only" an modiefied S6-cockpit, i decided to convert my own version. The second one wasn't released when i started my version.

So .. YES it's the third one. Theese things happen. In the first line, I am modding for myself and sharing my mods to make a few people happy.

If tomorrow a Sport Quattro is released, I probably should consider carefully whether I publish my version.

Don't take it to serious, my main-system crashed a few hours ago.

And now your sentence about the quantity of this car. :(

Thanks for advanced cam-positions!

best regards

Congratulations, you are able to count.

So .. YES it's the third one. Theese things happen. In the first line, I am modding for myself and sharing my mods to make a few people happy.

I was only saying it as a statement of fact to the people who thought there were only two versions, no need to go nuts. It's definitely not the first time there's been multiple mods for the same car, and it won't be the last.

There's at least 4 different Audi R8 V8's, 3 different Audi R8 V10's, 3 different Ferrari 458 Italias, 3 different Bentley Continental GT's, the list goes on and on and on, and each different version of each mod has it's pros and cons.

@Ken_Block_Fan: Thanks

@Kurgan777: You caught me on the wrong foot. With my bad mood in last night, I thought that you only want to put me in a drawer. --->

Also, it's just a huge waste of time for modders to all do the same cars, there's no reason for it really. The only reason it's being done right now is a lame competition with each one silently saying "I can do better than you can", and it's childish to say the least. .....

----------------

I was only saying it as a statement of fact to the people who thought there were only two versions, ...

There is nothing wrong. I am sorry. To show that there is no rumbling, i will post your cam-positions in the first post. ;)

Hopefully we will see even more different cars soon. [/offtopic]

best regards

I was only saying it as a statement of fact to the people who thought there were only two versions, no need to go nuts. It's definitely not the first time there's been multiple mods for the same car, and it won't be the last.

There's at least 4 different Audi R8 V8's, 3 different Audi R8 V10's, 3 different Ferrari 458 Italias, 3 different Bentley Continental GT's, the list goes on and on and on, and each different version of each mod has it's pros and cons.

One of the Bentleys is a SuperSports versions so that doesn't really count as a duplicate mod.

• 2 months later...