We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Scott's Gauge Shop - Oahu Department

Zero07

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I updated the first post... Adding the Ford Focus Gauge... and the Audi RS6 on KMh Speedometer... Im still working on the 370z so please be patient...

Oh. I didn't realize the camaro had redline at 6k. In that case, can you use this one? If you can't, just use the other one that goes up to 10k.

http://www.powerhouseperformance.ca/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=337

For the speedometer, if you need it:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.truckcustomizers.com/images/prods/AUM/K8AUM421.22.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.truckcustomizers.com/products/auto-meter-4495-ultra-lite-speedometer.html&usg=__NplV8Q2N9zlcIyoGKRMxddVGcHw=&h=300&w=300&sz=101&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=Lqqtqtx1f1ghLM:&tbnh=150&tbnw=150&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dautometer%2Bspeedometer%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D610%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=537&ei=6cbRTLKnHYG78gaJoPWbDA&oei=ZsbRTKqgHsWBlAeWh-zADA&esq=8&page=1&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:0&tx=94&ty=108

Thanks again, and sorry about the misunderstanding.

Dont worry, I only ask so you can be happy with the results...

Now let me work my magic on those gauges =)

yo dude where are the rest of the two huds :( I mean i reqysted them almost a month ago :) Anyway i will wait for them :)

Sorry mate, I've been kinda busy, you know?? And I have said this month is really busy for me... college, work, gf... Lots of stuff to do... And I probably forgotten what gauges you asked... Maybe you can ask again... politely...

Why 370z gauge is fully diferent from the one with MPH. Are you gonna do it the same in 2.1 version. KMH shoud be the same as the one in MPH. Like in the picture i show you.

Umm... New 370z gauge (Version 2.0) is a new version of the gauge build by me using AutoCad and Photoshop, the snapshot you send me is not enough both quality and size to be converted... And I just said I didnt liked it either so... Please be patient, On weekend I would try to make another one that could be more like the real one...

I repeat. I would not work any mods on November, because I have a lot of things to do... Until December please be patient...

If I do have time I would be adding some improvements to some of the gauges I just added, and if maybe I missed someone's request, Im very sorry, please make the request again so I can write it down...

Well the huds were two - the BMW M3 E36 and the 1988 Audi 90 Quattro 2.3 . On previous pages i even sent some videos if you want to see it , but i couldn't find pics for the Audi ! If you can , please make the huds :)

I managed to make and Audi like the one you asked, but is not exactly the same, some if you didnt like it I guess I can give it another try... And about the BMW... well... just keep waiting, ok??

well the gauge is good but its not accurate!Look at the video which i sent above :) anyway good job mate

I always says that my gauge wont fit both mph and kmh because I made them myself... I choose the angles for the numbers and the distribution and all other stuff for the gauges I cant find on the internet... So, if you dont like it, just dont use it... I dont think that I can make it more accurate...

As far as I'm concern, it is a nice approach...

If you can find me a good quality sample of the kmh gauge maybe I make you a new one...

no i mean that the speedo is all the way to 260 not 240 and i am not saying that they aren't good!!Just the speedo need fix :)

Well... I guess you wont be mad of more speed... besides I could had add more speed by mistake... You sure you want me to make it only to 240?? I mean... Dude, can you tell the difference?? xD Anyway... I have study to do this week so, maybe next Friday would be a new version...

You asked for it a while ago but as I sayd im having some troubles getting the pictures... I already done the VW Passat 2.0 TDI that you asked... I could fix it and make it more like this last one if you want...

hello i need my hud for the new s5 and the car vw passat variant 2.0 TDI

How long takes it?

Alright... Now that's rude man... You know, "my hud" sounds like "Do it now, or I aint payin' for it" or something and this is a sharing thread, I am so sorry that you have a deadline for "my" work but I'm really busy at the moment and November hasn't even end yet... From December 1st I would be making new huds, posting some new snapshots and a lot of things... And by the way you only asked for a VW hud and I posted something I did in a rush just for you so watch your manners next time.