We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Scott's Gauge Shop - Oahu Department

Zero07

Hey there man

Ace work on your HUD's they are very good:thumbsup:

Any chance you can make a HUD for the Datsun 510 mod?

Cheers:)

No problem man, but you have to wait for a couple of days, because I'm really busy at the moment... sorry for this but it wont be long...

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No its cool don't stress I totally understand, you doing these HUD's with your spare time:cool:

There is no rush at all:)

Let me know if I can help with reference images as I own the SSS variant, which has the gauges I'd like you recreate for the car...:twisted:

Thats cool... Take a good picture from the hud with daylight if you can, one from the speedo and one from the tacho if you can, because I found one on google but I dont know if it is the same you want...

Hey dude you're back!!!! :) thats nice!!!Could you make the Subaru Legacy GT '05 hud??Nice work with the LFA hud but,i think that you should fix it a little bit- I mean threre is no sound for the lexus to rev to 10000rpm???you should make it go to about 9000 rpm with Urban sound!!It revs to 7000 rpm!!Anyway everything looks solid :)Like always

No its cool don't stress I totally understand, you doing these HUD's with your spare time:cool:

There is no rush at all:)

Let me know if I can help with reference images as I own the SSS variant, which has the gauges I'd like you recreate for the car...:twisted:

Done, please tell me if it is right...

Done, Enjoy =)

Man Can You Do The NSX-R GT Gauges?

could you do a G-Power M6 hud please

can you make pls the hud for the Audi A8LONG ?

These three are almost done, Im just finishing tunnig up, so please wait a few minutes...

Hey dude you're back!!!! :) thats nice!!!Could you make the Subaru Legacy GT '05 hud??Nice work with the LFA hud but,i think that you should fix it a little bit- I mean threre is no sound for the lexus to rev to 10000rpm???you should make it go to about 9000 rpm with Urban sound!!It revs to 7000 rpm!!Anyway everything looks solid :)Like always

Umm, LFA is right, I have a sound up to 9k and it suits me well... you can tune it up to matches your Car's performance =)

Legacy's is coming up... please wait a little bit...

canyou make the hud for the new audi a3

http://blog.tice.de/a_pics/Audi%20Tachometer%20bei%20Nacht.jpg

Sure but lighted up gauges are not the best for be converted... anyway I would try...

styled, You're welcome to make any other requests, so fell free to ask =) I just have a cold so I have plenty of time to make gauges xD but please be patience...

Sure but lighted up gauges are not the best for be converted... anyway I would try...

I just have a cold so I have plenty of time to make gauges xD but please be patienT...

Just A Correction.

So Here Are Couple Of Requests. :)

The Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1

The BMW M1

The Honda S2000 (Maybe,If Not Possible Then Do Not Do it)

The Toyota Supra

The Saleen S5S Raptor (Like The S7 But Has A little Differences)

The Nissan Skyline R32/R33 GT-R

The Toyota 2000GT

Take Your Time Doing These.

But If You're Too lazy Ok XD

If You Need Samples Maybe i Can Supply :)

Just A Correction.

So Here Are Couple Of Requests. :)

The Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1

The BMW M1

The Honda S2000 (Maybe,If Not Possible Then Do Not Do it)

The Toyota Supra

The Saleen S5S Raptor (Like The S7 But Has A little Differences)

The Nissan Skyline R32/R33 GT-R

The Toyota 2000GT

Take Your Time Doing These.

But If You're Too lazy Ok XD

If You Need Samples Maybe i Can Supply :)

Corvette's ZR-1 is already done... a couple of time actually... But I was also thinking about doing it anyway...

BMW M1, you mean the Tool's mod, right??

S2000 could be done but, not digital... There are a couple of digital gauges on TDU but they dont work, I see what I can do, maybe I can fix it...

Supra is also done... I dont remember by who but I dont think I would do it, I dont like to redo gauges made by other people...

Saleen Raptor... I couldnt find a good sample, if you find one, send it to me please...

The Nissan Skyline R32/R33 GT-R... You mean stock versions?? Because there are a lot of skyline's gauges around here...

The Toyota 2000GT, I could do a old style gauge for this car but I dont think I could make it really good because I probably would have to make it myself, so dont expect too much...

I wanted to request a Toyota 2000GT gauges but there arent any good photos of them. Or at least I couldnt find any.

Same XD

Alright... I would be working on these things right now so please dont go far =)

----------

Edit:

Bad new ppl...

The Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 - Under Construction...

The BMW M1 - I just found 2010 model... Sorry...

The Honda S2000 - Digital not possible...

The Toyota Supra - Already done by

The Saleen S5S Raptor - Not found...

The Nissan Skyline R32/R33 GT-R - Both of them under construction...

The Toyota 2000GT - Still looking for a decent sample...

If you guys can find some samples for these gauges, I would appreciate it.

Credit For Textures: Tool831

The m1 Only KM/H :(

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/4774/69606083.jpg

2000GT

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/2217/2000gt.jpg

Credits For Textures: gksdlqq

S5S Raptor

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/9480/s5s01.jpg

Thanks for the textures... They really did came in handy but... they are very small so some textures for the gauges had to be made by me, so dont expect really nice results...

Done almost every request mate, enjoy...

here is the pic Zero07 from the G-Power M6 with 400 KM/h gauge

http://www.g-power.de/fileadmin/images_08/pred_bilder/Tacho_400.jpg

Nice, so I guess I would do it, please wait for me a little bit, ok??

Do you know when the Camaro Z/28 racing gauges I requested will be ready? No rush, take your time. I'm just curious.

Umm.. You mean the black & white ones?? Bro I upload them like a month ago XD

Take a look at the main post an give it a try, if you're not totally convinced, tell me and I would try to improve them =)

Enjoy people... Im working on 2 gauges for me now... but Im also posting them here... Keep up the requests while my pc still warm...

Oh wow, I didn't notice, as I figured you didn't post the new gauges on the first page. I just looked there, and lo and behold they were there. I put them into the game, and they're perfect! Thanks a ton, and sorry I didn't notice...

Sure... Dont worry mate... Im on it but... Can you please make a quickdraw?? XD