We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gran Turismo 5 Discussion

calster17

Hey, I Guess everyone knows that GT5 is comming out on the 5th November this year!(Its the days leading up to the 5th if you live outside of the UK)

This post is kinda pointless in a way but I was woundering who's getting the game? As when it's out i'dd be doing sort of Championships/Challenges(For example, the 10K Japanese Sporting challenge, Car & mod's muct be no more than 10K and see who's got the best one) and Seeing how everyone here will be good drivers Im morwe than happy if you's join!

So As i said, Whos all getting the game?

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be getting it - but I dunno how good the PSN service will be. In Prologue you couldn't even join your friends - was just a random match. I'm guessing that's all been improved since.

I won't be spending an exorbitent amount of money on it though - might get it via Ebay and wait a few weeks for the shipping.

Most new console games sell for about $90 to $120 AUD retail here. I typically pay $60 or less for all my games via Steam or Ebay. Gran Turismo will likely have versions costing more though, and it will take a while for it to become cheap on Ebay - so I may end up spending around $80 on it.

Nice to see a few of you's will be getting it! :D

I dunno how good the PSN service will be. In Prologue you couldn't even join your friends - was just a random match. I'm guessing that's all been improved since.

From what i've herd, it they have you'll be able to do friends matchs!:D

If anyones intrested, my PSN name is(cookie if you've guessed it by the time you've read this): Calster17

• 2 weeks later...