We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ferrari 599 Spyder

calster17

It's Here! At long last, one of the cars I've always loved has finaly gotten its roof chopped!

The Ferrari SA APERTA Roadster, to give it's official name, Will be limited to just 80 cars, and All of which have been sold. They havent just chopped the roof off, they have redesigned the chassis to make it stiffer and V12 has been uprated! Ferrari say the roof is "just a light soft top designed to be resorted to only if the weather gets particularly bad". The Roof is slightly more tilted and ride height has been lowered.

All this And it's expected to cost £340k, and theres a chanse that all will be diffrent, as theres a whole range of colours to pick from!

If that hasn't gotten you drooling, This will...

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z23/calster-17/Car%20Pictures/tn_fez2-L.jpg

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z23/calster-17/Car%20Pictures/th_tn_fez1-L.jpghttp://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z23/calster-17/Car%20Pictures/th_tn_fez3-L.jpg

On a final note, I've always felt the 599 has been forgotten by people. Where i am most people my age would't know what it was or like "Dat iz rubbish". Personally i've always felt for the 599, don't know what it is but a Front Engined V12 GT has always made me smile more than it's mid-Engined rivals(Looking at you lambo). But eather way, let's hope this beauty makes it way into TDU2!:D

This one just got released, so it's not the car that was at Pebble Beach.

I guess that would've been this one:

*pic*

The P540 Superfast Aperta.

He saw that, too, but since that pic is from Gawker, I'm assuming you read Jalopnik. Which surprises me, since I think you would've seen this. :)

I didn't say he was invited to the "event," just that he said he saw the tent and might've seen the car through it.

-Leadfoot

599: GTB, HGTE, GTO, Spyder

LP560-4: Coupe, Spyder, Balboni, Superleggera

911: I'm not sitting here and typing them out all night.

Just saying, it has a pretty average number of variants really and few Ferrari's get a GTO version.

You've forgotten the 599XX but that's a shallow victory for me. I know what you're saying but I still think that they need to bring in a completely different successor.