We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Minime891's Mod Projects **Update 2016**

Minime891

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It´s time to stop that "do this, do that, do it fast" kiddos - this is not only annoying, that makes me feel ashamed when I have to read those comments. Modding needs a huge amount of time, this is just one little point those guys don´t think about.

It also needs much knowledge as well - if I could do more then switching my computer on and off, I would even not have enough time to start modding. And to be honest, I can spend my time much better. But I appreciate those guys who keep TDU alive over all those YEARS(!!!!). I switched back from TDU2 to TDU and I couldn´t believe how many great modders we still have here. Norby, Minime, Combat (and to be honest I also really like Miha´s mods)...they are the reason for me still playing this (7 yrs old?) game in my rare freetime.

Just stop asking - wait and use other cars until new ones appear here. Otherwise, go out, check out some girls and have fun.

Ok let's end this. Modders create content for the community to use and enjoy at great expense to their own time and probably even through some blood and tears. It is not upto you guys to tell them what you want, what to do next, what to work on now or how long they should cook their eggs for if they like them runny. It's their own project and they are doing it, not you. If a modder asks for feedback or puts up a poll then sure go ahead and ask and contribute to that conversation. If they started work on a mod and haven't said much about it then post in the thread for that mod not any other, and don't chase after posts by the modder in the hope that they will see you either.

At the end of the day if you want something and you can't do it yourself or a modder is not currently interested in requests then you will just have to wait, be patient and enjoy what comes out in the mean time.

Modders are doing you a service, not the other way round remember. :D

Now back on topic.

@Modders: Don't forget you can put NO REQUESTS in your first post of a thread to curb requests from people too. If any are made and the note is in the first post then we the staff will take action against any of those types of posts.

It's also a good time to mention that the Mod Template has been updated so please use that from now on too. Trying to rid of the garish colours. :p

language programing skill ?

what ?

no not than, even not "3d draw skill" if you dont want to make some part at your own, which mostly isnt the case.

yep i agree that it requires many hours and patience and we sure have to support them and stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

i will post this here . . .

1M is very good, probably best mod for tdu1 till now.

one can see dedication, its like a team worked on it, not one guy.

from pictures its clearly that every detail is put to the max, you may test for hours and wont find anything bad, pure enjoyement.

and that mapping in interior, its quality is far from even tdu2 model.

rims are also nice, i preffer stock, any other is just a +

if you count Jorges sound and physics in it, you have days of enjoyment even without online.

pics are very nice, i like them, only thing i don't like is orange colour, but oh well its personal teste, everyone have one and it for respect.

1M is my most favorite car, and this mod makes me love it even more.

cheers everyone, Minime, Modek, Shark, even tho i don't know that guy, we owe respect to him.

keep up good work man. and, you don't need luck with your knowladge, just time and patience :cool: