We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Minime891's Mod Projects **Update 2016**

Minime891

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Veyron? It now feels it's made in China, why not struggle to be the first to make the Lamborghini Aventador perhaps.

Do you people not understand that i am not a modeler and not many other modders are? So no i will not be doing the ugly Aventado. ;)

Anyway just been working on getting textures mapped the best i can.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Another veyron ??!! cmon! how many veyrons are for tdu 80 , 81?

you can convert others cars that do not exist in tdu1

dont get me wrong....but your veyron and tool831 veyron were already in the perfect conditions why again another one exatly the same condition as the old one?

Don't get me wrong, but no... this Veyron sure is not same condition than his other Veyron. Lol

Well, i prefer quality instead quantity. ;)

What's your point?

If that is what he means then that is one stupid comment. There are people modding older games than TDU1 and with also new titles replacing them.

I was refferring to the date, which you had wrong for 4 months in the sub-title :lol:

@jorge if you realy think the other version is perfect condition, well i guess you have very low standards.

This is the forza 3 model and will have a lod0 body_hr and body_lr and a lod1 shadow.

And if people are so bothered about the veyron, why not do a car your self?

Just curious, what's the polycount for the shadow model???

Because it's my understanding that you don't actually see the model itself ingame, unless you're using it for the LoD distance model at the same time, so I don't understand the point of using a model that's too high poly just for a shadow.

From what I've seen, the default shadow models in TDU aren't more than 300 to 500 triangles, so using more than that is just a waste, especially if the shadow doesn't fully work like some of the mods out there.

It is lod1 so its 20,000 but after editing 13,000. And know it is not a waste of space, if you look at some of the mods out there the shadows suck. If you can't tell the difference then thats your problem.

Also you say you cant see the model ingame, well know. But you can see the out line of the model.

Just a pic aswell CLICKY

It is lod1 so its 20,000 but after editing 13,000. And know it is not a waste of space, if you look at some of the mods out there the shadows suck. If you can't tell the difference then thats your problem.

Also you say you cant see the model ingame, well know. But you can see the out line of the model.

Just a pic aswell CLICKY

That's the SHADOW model at 13000 polys???????

What a ginormous waste of filespace. The higher the polycount the bigger the model's filespace, and wasting that filespace is what leads to other things getting cut out, especially when it comes to textures.

90% of that model's detail could be removed and you'd still see the same shadow. You don't need tons of delicate detail around the grill, headlights, hood, windshield, engine details, or even a gas cap just for the shadow model.

The only parts that would need any real detail at all are things like mirrors, wings, protruding scoops, things that stick out from the outline of the car. Any details that are set into the surface of the model are simply not needed for a shadow model because they'll never be seen in the shadow because of the angles of the lighting.

I guarantee you I could take no less than 10000 polys out of that model and it wouldn't change the shadow at all.

Look this is the way i am keeping it ok, and what does it matter about space i have loads of it. Also do you even have a clue about what size i export the shadow as? It is so small it makes little difference to what i do.

And the textures are all perfect, none of them will be resized at all okay. And no features will be left out.

Looking forward to this mod mate ;)

And damn lol stop giving him a hard time bout the veyron, its the car he wants to do it, let him :)

Its probably going to be the best veyron out there ;)

Dont get him de-motivated, hes a great modder, and hes working also for the community to enjoy mods ;)