We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Minime891's Mod Projects **Update 2016**

Minime891

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ford Taurus is as ugly as any american ford, but ok, the other two cars are more than excellent :D

2010 Aston Martin Rapide

2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS-AMG

fantastic!

the rapide is beautiful as the SLS, go on with your work, you´re a great effort to the tdu-scene :thumbsup:

Your future plans look good so far, I like the SLS and Rapide.. The Taurus I don't like so much but I'm sure there are some people who'll like it(Mostly North American players)

Is there any chance that you'd make a McLaren MP4-12C? Tool's version is a bit old and the car is placed too far back...

I got almost all of the cars I ever wanted, except that BMW M3 E92 and X5 are still somehow missing in my garage. :p

You do know that there's 2 different M3 E92's done already right?

The stock version, and the GT2 racecar.

could you make the 1996 vette grand sport? i love that car since gran turismo and want it on tdu :D

a hi-res 2002 Z06 would be nice too,i know tool made one,but looks too low poly since he converted from juiced

thanks a lot

The '96 vette that Grin released actually IS the GranSport version, it even still has the GranSport badges on the front quarterpanels.

it would be awsome if you can make a 2008 Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR

the acr was actually made: http://tdu-world.com/load/31-1-0-461 :D

@kurgan

i know that he used the GS to make a ZR1,but them it's NOT a GS,not w/o the decals and all,an why be so arrogant in ALL your posts? it's that some sort of lack of self confidence or something? nevermind,i don't care,just stop being rude ;)