We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Minime891's Mod Projects **Update 2016**

Minime891

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for know updates, but anyway just to let you know i am starting over again with modding. So i will not be releasing anymods i have shown ok. And don't ask for beta's as i have not even got the files anymore.

And my mods will be alot quicker as i have found away to half the files size. So this means that online cars will look the same and not with stupid LOD1 parts attached to the cock_lr and lod0 parts put in the interior. And another thing this mean better shadows/body_lr and also textures.

Thanks

Now we're talking mate!

So we actually have 2 modders left for TDU1! (You and Reventon09)

TDU1 won't die just yet. Thank god!

So what have you got planned?

Like I said to you many times, if you need a tester you know where to find me. ;)

Thanks for the support. +rep

And i don't think i will ever put tdu1 away lol. I am still learning and i think there is much more to learn.

Thanks for the support. +rep

And i don't think i will ever put tdu1 away lol. I am still learning and i think there is much more to learn.

Well I'm just thankful that you're still going with TDU1!:thumbsup:

And not putting it away is a good decision. In fact in my case it will never leave the DVD tray.:cool:

TDU1 won't die just yet. Not without a few last mods.

Thanks for the comments, i have great news.

I have been able to have lodo main body which is 108,000 polys, and lod1 shadow/body_lr which is 20,000 polys. And that is all in the exterior file, and i still have about 1mb left. And thats with textures included, so i can say i think this will be one of the best forza 3 converts ever lol.

I have been able to have lodo main body which is 108,000 polys, and lod1 shadow/body_lr which is 20,000 polys. And that is all in the exterior file, and i still have about 1mb left. And thats with textures included, so i can say i think this will be one of the best forza 3 converts ever lol.

Great news m8 but u gonna share this with other tdu1 modders like me for example

btw good luck on ur new cars

I have been able to have lod0 main body which is 108,000 polys, and lod1 shadow/body_lr which is 20,000 polys. And that is all in the exterior file, and i still have about 1mb left. And thats with textures included, so i can say i think this will be one of the best forza 3 converts ever lol.

That is great news! But which car are you on about?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well i have started the bugatti veyron again, and it will have a working HP gauge as before. And also maybe the moving spoiler if i find out how. And it will feature original exterior colours and interior colours, all changeable within TDU. Another thing i have removed the ugly front and rear reflectors.

I wiill tell you guys more as the progress goes on.