We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Minime891's Mod Projects **Update 2016**

Minime891

Well i have started the bugatti veyron again, and it will have a working HP gauge as before. And also maybe the moving spoiler if i find out how. And it will feature original exterior colours and interior colours, all changeable within TDU. Another thing i have removed the ugly front and rear reflectors.

I wiill tell you guys more as the progress goes on.

Nice a bugatti veyron :drool:

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i have started the bugatti veyron again, and it will have a working HP gauge as before. And also maybe the moving spoiler if i find out how.

Dissect the latest Veyron SS mod, it has a speed-sensitive spoiler as well as fully functioning doors and windows. Maybe you can figure out how it's done from that.

There's also a video on youtube of a veyron with a braking-sensitive spoiler that pops up like the real thing as an air-brake, if you could figure that out, it would be the first released mod with a braking-spoiler, the one in the video never got released

Dissect the latest Veyron SS mod, it has a speed-sensitive spoiler as well as fully functioning doors and windows. Maybe you can figure out how it's done from that.

There's also a video on youtube of a veyron with a braking-sensitive spoiler that pops up like the real thing as an air-brake, if you could figure that out, it would be the first released mod with a braking-spoiler, the one in the video never got released

The air-brake on the veyron in that video, i think is controlled by the same way the F40 lights pop up and he just pressed when braking.

Anways i have some ideas about the braking-spoiler. I will try and get some pictures later today.

The light method was done before the speed sensitive spoiler was figured out. I think he linked it to the speedometer, as the speedo rises, so does the spoiler, it's the best logical thing I can think of.

If the spoiler can be linked to the speedometer somehow, then it should be able to be linked to the brakes as well.

The light method was done before the speed sensitive spoiler was figured out. I think he linked it to the speedometer, as the speedo rises, so does the spoiler, it's the best logical thing I can think of.

If the spoiler can be linked to the speedometer somehow, then it should be able to be linked to the brakes as well.

You say the speedo works aswell as the spoiler? I tryed this mod and the speedo does not work. And you say it should be able to be linked to the brakes, whats your method in doing that?

Tdu users certain names for the dummys and object, it is finding the correct names that needs to be worked out. So that is what i am looking at today, its how i found the HP gauge.

So at this moment i guess i could use the HP dummys to make a working spoiler but then i would have no HP gauge, and i want both.

EDIT: I am also trying to get new tires on this mod CLICKY but i am having many problems.

You can also use autohotkey to do that.

I never bother to pay attention to the in-car speedo anyways because it's hardly ever accurate, especially after a bodyswap or physics change.

I don't really think anybody but the most diehard of realism nutcases would mind if the tiny Veyron speedo didn't work but they had a working speed-sensitive spoiler instead.

If you can find a decent model of the "convertible" veyron, that would be the best choice, the regular one has been done to death now.

That one was MY one:mad: CRACKED!!!:mad::mad:

Btw: Minime: Already told the folk around here about some more Veyron's you wanna make? ;)

:rolleyes:

If you're talking about this:

could be easily done using this:

AutoHotkey

make a script, it's possible.

Or he just pressed enter as soon as he braked and stopped braking.

The original version of Zoqqer's veyron was never animated to have the wing go UP into airbrake position, it was only set to go up and down with the windows, that's it.

so?

It doesn't seem its released to the public(aside from his private forum I suppose). Besides, its not like you (zoqqer) made the model anyway, why be so furious.

In fact since virtually anyone can do this(convert models, etc), how sure are you it's your 'converted' model?

edit; actually don't bother replying to this, don't want to ruin this thread.

if your gonna do the spoiler mate. I've got something that can help.

The Spoiler should be at it's highest from 135mph to 234mph. From 235 onwards it should be lower.

Also from 0-134 the spoiler shouldn't come up. This should mean the air brake wont come up either. But it will from 135mph onwards.

What's your point?

he probably think that there is TDU2 -.- and that TDU1 is dead, but, TDU isn't dead and never will be, so talk for your self -.- :P :)

it's still very good game and it cant be replaced by TDU2 . . . :P :)

he probably think that there is TDU2 -.- and that TDU1 is dead, but, TDU isn't dead and never will be, so talk for your self -.- :P :)

it's still very good game and it cant be replaced by TDU2 . . . :P :)

If that is what he means then that is one stupid comment. There are people modding older games than TDU1 and with also new titles replacing them.

if your gonna do the spoiler mate. I've got something that can help.

The Spoiler should be at it's highest from 135mph to 234mph. From 235 onwards it should be lower.

Also from 0-134 the spoiler shouldn't come up. This should mean the air brake wont come up either. But it will from 135mph onwards.

I don't think the spoiler could ever be controlled like that in TDU-1 unless you found a way to do it manually in increments outside of a garage, maybe with the window controls.

Hyper-realism will NEVER be one of TDU's strong points.