We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Courier/Model/Transport missions not available ??? [solved]

Methoddan

Hi,

After having played through most of the game, I finally beat all the races, speed trials, and extra missions that had come up in that time.

The map was now empty. It felt good to have completed every challenge, yet sad that there was nothing left.

Then whilst looking up the statistics, I realise that actually only half the 'extra' missions (courier, models, car transport, hikers) had actually been done... so where were the others ?

After lots of driving around, and some help from a map I found online, I found a few more; and managed to complete all the hiker missions.

I still have 9 car transport missions left and.... I can't remember ow many but a few models and courier missions too. Yet nothing's showing up on the map.

I'm aware of the fact that you have to drive to the missions locations and find it before you can see it on the map. Yet, even when helped by the super-detailed hi-res map I found, showing in clear details the location of every mission (amongst other things) , well... that's where the real confusion starts.

I haven't tried every one yet; though I'd chosen half a dozen missions at random from this map I found. This was a map that seemed to receive quite good praise, by the way, not a misleading false one. I could see very clearly where, exactly on what road, they were.

Yet when I drove there in the game, there was nothing to be fond... and yes, I did check that they weren't missions I hadn't done already.

so what's really confusing me is why missions I have *not* already done don't seem to be there when I go to find them.

Even more confusing is the last time I played my game (though it was never like this before) when I go on the map, and show only "extra" missions... it doesn't show hiker or courier - whether I choose 'all', 'complete' or 'incomplete' . They always used to be on there. That's strange...

But that's not really the problem. Is anybody aware of something along the lines of having to find the missions before you can do it - you don't have to find them in a select order or anything do you ?

It's quite frustrating as it would be nice to complete the game, and unlock the last three cars...

Thanks in advance for any help and advice,

~Dan

I'm aware of the fact that you have to drive to the missions locations and find it before you can see it on the map. Yet, even when helped by the super-detailed hi-res map I found, showing in clear details the location of every mission (amongst other things) , well... that's where the real confusion starts.

I had the same problems. The missions are often on side street off of the main road. this means you have to drive the side roads to find them. I used the map to get a general idea of where the missions are located...then I just drove every neighborhood road in that area.

I had the same problems. The missions are often on side street off of the main road. this means you have to drive the side roads to find them. I used the map to get a general idea of where the missions are located...then I just drove every neighborhood road in that area.

Thanks for replying; though I have tried that - that's why i'm so confused.

The map I found zooms in really well and really pinpoints the locations of the missions - I have found a handful with it; which is how I managed to finish all the hiker missions; yet with most of the others, I've driven round and round every round within 2km - quite a wide circle seeing as the map shows *exactly* where the missions are (or are supposed to be anyway) ... I just don't get it. Are there prerequisites or something ?

Yo,

All sorted now. I think what was making it so hard is, having completed nearly all the missions before this funny glitch took place anyway; I was looking for missions that I didn't know if I'd completed or not - as the map no longer showed the completed ones on it. So, if I'd drive to the location of a mission and it wasn't there, either I'd already won it; or I hadn't explored enough and had to look harder.

This made exploring very tedious indeed... but I've finally found them all.

Dan