We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

City Car Driving simulator (ex "3D Instructor")

Kivlov

Hello!

I have good news for fans of hardcore car simulators!

The "Multisoft" company will release a full english version of popular in Russia car driving simulator "3D Instructor 2.0" soon! It's a new generation of computer simulators, created to teach beginners how to drive a car in а big city and different close conditions. It containes:

• One and indivisible virtual city (there're no loading screens between areas);
  • Different types of streets and roads: city streets, highway, country road;
  • Difficult crossroads and junctions;
  • Standard and automatic autodroms;
  • High detailed study cars of different type, size, and wheel drive;
  • Smart traffic AI: various traffic behavior and congestion;
  • Rules of road control system;
  • Different times of day and weather condition;
  • Advanced physics: realistic car behavior, clutch support, etc.

You can see screenshots of "3D Instrcutor 2.0" here and a full description of a car driving simulator - here.

The "Multisoft" company is also searching for people with good knowledge of an english language (native speaker is very desirable) for an assistance connected with translation and beta-testing of an english version of our car driving simulator "3D Instructor 2.0". Of course, for the reward. If you interested in car simulators and wish to help us, please, contact us via E-Mail: [email protected] and let us know a bit information about you:

• Your name, age and gender.
  • You're an english native speaker? Yes or No
  • Your expirience in beta-testing? Good, Average or None
  • Your game expirience: # of years
  • Have you got a racing wheel? Yes or No
  • Have you got a driving license? Yes or No
  • Do you drive a real car? Yes or No. If Yes - how many years?
  • Your contact E-Mail.

P.S.: My name is Eugene. I'm working in the "Multisoft" company and I would fain answer all your questions about our car simulator. :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to download the V1.4 Demo from the 3D Instructor website first to see what it's like.

Version 1.4 is too old. Graphics and physics in version 2.0 will be much much better! You can see it on screenshots. And gameplay is different. Version 2.0 has a freeride mode. Version 1.4 - only fixed routes.

Can you do reckless driving?

Yes, you can. :)

In russian version there're 4 cars (including 1 low-tonnage truck): 3 russian car models and 1 foreign brand of car. About english version - we're not sure - our potential fans are interested or not in driving russian cars?

Unfortunately, there's no damage when crash.

I love Russian driving games (with an exception 'Streets of Moscow' - terrible game). 3D simulator series is decent, but I'm not quite sure what would the reckless driving be like due to the poor physics.

It's software for learning how to drive, not to race.

What's the release time estimation? I know u never know it for sure, especially with Russian games. Many other driving games which were announced several years earlier never got to its release....like this one http://www.transporter-game.ru/

I love Russian driving games (with an exception 'Streets of Moscow' - terrible game). 3D simulator series is decent, but I'm not quite sure what would the reckless driving be like due to the poor physics.

It's software for learning how to drive, not to race.

What's the release time estimation? I know u never know it for sure, especially with Russian games. Many other driving games which were announced several years earlier never got to its release....like this one http://www.transporter-game.ru/

You're right. That's why we gave an attention to physics. Car simulator without competent physics can't teach to drive a car.

And nothing can stop you from reckless driving. :) If you have fun with such drive manner - you can turn off rules control option and drive like crazy in our simulator. :) You may see many video on youtube, where our fans drive much more than just reckless. :)

About the release time estimation. Our simulator is ready. But we need some time to translate and test it. I think we'll release on November.

I love the concept, looking forward this simulator.

Could u just make something more clear: what is the sum of all roads and what will be the price of the home version?

What are the major differences between Home and Professional versions (except the price, of course)?

Sum of all roads will be 50-60 Km. And we're planning to extend the road network gradually through add-ons.

The price of home version will not be high. I can't tell you the exact price right now, but I think it will not exceed 20-25$.

Sum of all roads will be 50-60 Km. And we're planning to extend the road network gradually through add-ons.

The price of home version will not be high. I can't tell you the exact price right now, but I think it will not exceed 20-25$.

Thanks that really is rather a good price. So both home and professional versions have the similar net of roads? What are the features that are not included in the home version?

Aww, Shucks. I can't use it 'cos I use Vista on my gaming PC. Anyway, time to put my secondary XP PC into action!

Why not? Our car driving simulator supports all popular Windows systems: XP, Vista, Seven. And this information bacame available on our site long time ago.

Thanks that really is rather a good price. So both home and professional versions have the similar net of roads? What are the features that are not included in the home version?

Yes, home version has all roads, that used in professional. Professional version has special modules to work with industrial car driving simulators, which used in driving schools. In addition pro-version have special driving lessons instruments for driving instructors to do their trainings with students.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm proud to inform you, that an English version of the most popular russian car simulator - 3D Instructor 2.0 will be released this autumn. An English version of this car driving game will be called:

"City Car Driving" and it will cost 20$.

Official announce here - http://www.3dinstructor.com/news/25.html