We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

City Car Driving simulator (ex "3D Instructor")

Kivlov

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

The long-awaited "City Car Driving v1.3" has been released! Update now! A new version 1.3 contains many new features and improvements!

News link: Version 1.3 release!

New features:

- Support for both right-handed and left-handed driving modes allows you to drive not only under the usual traffic rules, adopted in most countries of the world - on the right side of the road, but also under the rules used for the driving on the left side of the road, as it is for example, in Australia, Japan, UK and some other countries. This feature makes our car simulator a versatile tool, regardless of the country which the user resides in.

- New right-handed player cars immerse the player in completely different unusual driving conditions.

- DirectX 11 support is a big step forward in terms of graphics quality and performance! This game mode is faster and consumes less memory.

- Multilingual support enhances the usability of the simulator. In this new version we’ve added Turkish and Chinese languages support. Therefore, currently supported languages are: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish and Chinese. In future we plan to add more languages.

And many other changes.

• 1 month later...

I have a question : THE ONLY THING I (Really) Need is THE "NOT FREE" *ACTIVATION KEY* ? ? ?

in rest : I Will NOT Have ANY OTHER PROBLEMS ?

I've tried Sooo Many Times TO INSTALL THIS GAME, and Every Time IT DIDN'T WORKED ! ! ! :( :( :(

so : I've used TDU1, in stead of City Car Driving :( TDU1 is Pretty Good (ESPECIALLY IF You Use TDU Performance Editor), but Not as Great as City Car Driving

Dear customers!

The "City Car Driving v1.3.2" has been released! Update now! A new version 1.3.2 contains many new features and improvements!

For example we've added new exercises and an ability to set custom scenarios!

Check it out! Version 1.3.2 release!

does my old Key will work with this? i bought it few months back when it was 1.2 i think. and now running a clean windows install, so i just can use the key i got in an email? btw DX11 support looks like a great update! i love hammering in a lada off road, its great fun :) that was one of the reasons i bought it.

PS. is there an official torrent download? cause from your site it says it will be downloading 10+hours...

and my speeds aren't that slow...

3138124376.png

so what gives?

• 5 weeks later...
does my old Key will work with this? i bought it few months back when it was 1.2 i think. and now running a clean windows install, so i just can use the key i got in an email? btw DX11 support looks like a great update! i love hammering in a lada off road, its great fun :) that was one of the reasons i bought it.

PS. is there an official torrent download? cause from your site it says it will be downloading 10+hours...

and my speeds aren't that slow...

http://www.speedtest.net/result/3138124376.png

so what gives?

* If you already have version 1.2, you don't need to purchase the game again. Your key will be valid.

* Unfortunately, we don't have an official torrent dowbload, but there're some mirrors available - http://citycardriving.com/download/citycardriving I'm sure one of them will have suitable download speed for you.

--- Post Updated ---

I have a question : THE ONLY THING I (Really) Need is THE "NOT FREE" *ACTIVATION KEY* ? ? ?

in rest : I Will NOT Have ANY OTHER PROBLEMS ?

I've tried Sooo Many Times TO INSTALL THIS GAME, and Every Time IT DIDN'T WORKED ! ! ! :( :( :(

so : I've used TDU1, in stead of City Car Driving :( TDU1 is Pretty Good (ESPECIALLY IF You Use TDU Performance Editor), but Not as Great as City Car Driving

Yes, you need the key and a PC which meets the system requirements - City Car Driving 1.3 Description

What exactly was your problem? Have you contacted the technical support regarding it?

• 11 months later...

Dear customers! Presenting to you the long-awaited big addon! It is a major upgrade (to version 1.4.0) with many new features and a new location! For users of version 1.2.0 (and higher) this City Car Driving update to version 1.4.0 is completely free! Added new exercises, a new location, as well as many other important changes. You can read more about them below.

Big addon release!

• 11 months later...

31 days left until the Christmas. But until the release of the new addon for City Car Driving...

It's already on our website! ;) 2nd big addon release!

2nd big addon for City Car Driving - version 1.5! US traffic rules, Oculus Rift, winter, traffic cop, sudden pedestrians and broken traffic lights! Added the second district of a new virtual city and new defensive (extreme) exercises! Learn to drive around the sudden dangerous obstacles playfully!

And also other cool stuff for attentive fans. ;-)

Your comments, likes and reposts are very appreciated! ;)

aaac8d449093698.jpg 296829449093703.jpg 9815a9449093709.jpg a73c4b449093716.jpg 35ae1c449093722.jpg 39218a449093729.jpg a14903449093736.jpg

• 11 months later...