We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

COMB@T_$HOTGUN: Cadillac Eldorado

COMB@T_$HOTGUN

Cadillac Eldorado ver 1.0

Vehicle replaced: Audi A3

Converted And Edited by: JuraTuning-TDU

He ask me if i can upload his mod here on tdu c bec he wants 2 share it with u all

Original Model From: Free model

Cock LR

High Poly Body HR

Body LR

Working Gauges

Working Lights

Bugs

not working doors and windos

the rest is unknown

PICS

105124188-3.jpg

105124183-3.jpg

105124196-3.jpg

DL link:

http://www.filefront.com/17360544/Cadillac Eldorado ver 1.0.rar

Remember i am only the uploader:cheeky:

nicht schlecht, aber wo sind die felgen? ich kann doch sone geile karre nicht mit normalen A3 felgen fahren!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

not bad, but where are the rims? ich can't drive such a cool car with normal A3 rims

nicht schlecht, aber wo sind die felgen? ich kann doch sone geile karre nicht mit normalen A3 felgen fahren!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

not bad, but where are the rims? ich can't drive such a cool car with normal A3 rims

pls but eny rim u like on this car i drive it now with the dayton wire rim its looks sicc u can try it aswell u well find the dayton rims in my rim shop

• 1 year later...
    you are supposed updating the cadillac cts 2011 coupe ....will you update this one too ?....I realy appreciate if you did it i use to have one long time ago ....thanks

yea this is acctually a nice car

with the quality of the last cars of combat would be a really nice addon to tdu