We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Had a Bad Day? Post Your Story Here

"Hedge"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, yeah women are horrible at arguments judging by my mother and sister.

Today wasn't horrible but life in general is a bit sucky right now.

I've been sick for ever and I just keep getting sick with something else when I just start feeling better. My step father is really pissing me off, I'm not allowed to play or watch gameplay/trailer of a Teen rated game (ESRB rating), tonight I just found out that I'm not allowed to ride a bicycle on my circular non busy street when it's dark.

Tomorrow I have uniform inspection in JROTC (US Army class at high school), I need to prepare for that tonight. =( I have less than an hour 'till I have to be in bed which is at 22 thanks to my step dad.

Not a bad day but an interesting one..

Woke up this morning getting ready to pick up my first paycheck of my life and... The moment I step out of bed an earthquake rolls through. Turns out it was a 5.1. Not too big but for this area, it is.

Anyway, that's my boring story. :)

Woke up this morning getting ready to pick up my first paycheck of my life and... The moment I step out of bed an earthquake rolls through. Turns out it was a 5.1. Not too big but for this area, it is.

I'm not meaning to seam insensitive, I don't know what it's like to go through an earthquake, the damage done sucks, but that's cool. I'd love to wake up one day to an earthquake, if no damage was done. All I get is hurricanes and tornadoes, so to me that would be an awesome experience.

Pfft - you should try living in Melbourne. Only disasters around here are your annual bushfires (doesn't really affect the Metro areas) and the occasional storm/flood.

Thanks. I can't account for Ryzza but I'm far from great haha.

Yeah - there's a big difference between great and "simply legendary" :lol:

Pfft - you should try living in Melbourne. Only disasters around here are your annual bushfires (doesn't really affect the Metro areas) and the occasional storm/flood.

I live in Florida too, just moved to Winter Haven. But before that I lived in DeLand, lots of tornadoes, hurricanes, and yeah I see fires alot.

I'm not meaning to seam insensitive, I don't know what it's like to go through an earthquake, the damage done sucks, but that's cool. I'd love to wake up one day to an earthquake, if no damage was done. All I get is hurricanes and tornadoes, so to me that would be an awesome experience.

Oklahoma gets its fare share of tornadoes. A hurricane is one thing I've yet to experience other than when they hit land. :lol:

To tell you the truth, earthquakes are kinda weird. You hear them coming. Almost like thunder but drawn out.. with buildup.. Very weird.

average day to do but I am kinda sad at the moment I got in trouble with my teacher I have got a whole load of homework today and I got what our school calls "memory training" which is basically copying 500 words exactly with out making mistakes or we have to do it again and my Girlfriend's Granddad died today so seeing her sad upsets me :|

Is't ealy a hugly bad day, more exceddnly annoying as we left the MR2 out overnight in the street last night(we normaly keep it in the garage). Woke up this morning to go to the shop round the corner to see that someone had hit the back of the car and the bumper is fairly dented! Can't tell if it was a car or some chavs have hit/kicked it! :o

We thogh it'd be ok to replace, as we know someone who has a White Mk1 MR2 thats up for spairs and thankfully has the rear bumper for it! Bad ting is, since he lives down in England and a rear bumper is''t te sort of thing that you can send in the mail! So a trip down looks like its inorder!

You should try being on the toilet when there's an earthquake, it's somewhat confusing.