We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Had a Bad Day? Post Your Story Here

"Hedge"

I'm home schooled but I take a couple of classes at high school, today my only class there was German. When I got out of class I found my bike tire completely flat, so I had to walk my bike 2.5 miles to get home, it's about 83f (i think about 28 celsius) today and having had broke my leg once, this walk was not pleasent.:(

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teacher just made me go to the corridor because 2 guys next to me were noisy. FFFF...

I've had something similar before during an Art class. My class never shut up making noise while the teacher was trying to take the register. After 20 minutes she finally got us to be quiet. Then one of my 'friends' did something quite funny (I can't remember what) but only I saw it and I started laughing quietly but he carried on being funny and my laughing got progressively louder even though I was trying to stop myself. My teacher looked up and saw me laughing and everyone else sat there silent and she said "Right! That's it! You. Outside. Now!". How unfair, but it was quite funny looking back on it. Especially as that day was the day all the kids who were going to secondary school the next year were being shown around and they were in the Art block at the time. We were meant to set an example, I obviously didn't :)

My bad day/week:

The boiler in the house has been broken for the last five days and it's been freezing in the house (as in now warmer than outside so that's below 10C), but British Gas have finally come out to have a look today. Sods law, the guy fires up our central heating and it works straight away no problems, but he turned it off an on again to see if the problem was intermittent (which it is) and it didn't work. Problem is, he didn't have the part on him and he's now gone off to the nearest British Gas parts center which is an hour and a half's round trip away. I've got to go at 2pm so hopefully when he gets back it'll all be plain sailing.

Teacher just made me go to the corridor because 2 guys next to me were noisy. FFFF...

I mean it was no big deal but information of that goes to my mom and then I'll have to explain it

not as bad as what my teacher did to someone in my class. she made him sit outside in the rain for like half an hour and when he was called back in he was soaked and had a massive wet patch on his bum and everyone was laughing at him it was so funny

Sucks when that happens. I used to make myself "Ill" (putting it in the least grotesque way possible) and then got sent home :D Loved being able to do that.

I just didn't go. I was always the last to leave the house in the mornings and the first to be back in the afternoon meaning I never got discovered by family. The school used to give out attendance reports which I disposed of so my dad never saw one of them. The school hardly ever phoned up to ask where I was, I think I got my sister to pretend she was my mum once when she phoned in to say I was 'sick'.

College was a lot easier, they just didn't care. They used to use the "We don't care if you skive off but it's you who's going to lose your EMA" excuse. Wrong, I don't get EMA so it doesn't effect me in the slightest :p

College was slightly more difficult to skive off. My sister was last to leave the house while I was at college, I used to leave an hour before her generally, but she was never bothered if I didn't go to college. The afternoon was the problem because my bus got back at 4:45/50 and that's about the time my dad used to get back from work, so if I was already home at that time it'd look a bit dodgy (bus stop is 10 minutes away). So I made up the reason that my friend gave me a lift back from college. Three days out of five I only had half days so it was pretty easy to lie about.

I'm just gonna reel off things that bug me at the moment.

Fallout New Vegas, despite being shipped early to some people, is locked till midnight.

My copy didn't arrive early.

If it arrives tomorrow I can't play it because my phone can't download steam updates (it's tethered to PC)

The 5-7 days I was told to wait for 24mbit internet to be installed was a lie, I was told this a fortnight ago, it's going installed this coming wednesday apparently.

I paid extra on my monthly bill to include internet, and I haven't had it for a whole month.

My mum was a complete bitch to me on the phone earlier

Everyone expects me to fix their problems, then they get pissy when I say i want time to sort my own

Deadlines for uni... eurgh

I bought £10 worth of posters and it turns out that in my contract I'm not allowed to use blu-tack, making them useless

Now that I'm no longer grounded and I can now drive on the streets for pretty much my first time, my wallet is missing (has my license in it) I'm afraid it got stolen. =(

Like I said earlier I lost my wallet. Well now I lost my stash of money, it was only $25, I must have have misplaced it or something. I'm not sure I even have enough money now to buy a new license or a new game which I need to hold me off until TDU2. :(

• 2 weeks later...

OK, today was, well, eventful...

Firstly, my school caught fire this morning due to someone, who thinks he is hardcore, setting fire to a bin in the boys toilets... Well, the fire kinda spread and three fire trucks had turned up. Anyway, no one was hurt and the school wasnt badly damaged, so school sadly continued...

After that, I came home to find that our boiler decided to stop giving out hot water. Well, at least the shower isn't effected due to the separate system - but this means te dishes are going to be piling up... Fun :p

Anyway, that was the extent of my day ;)

Hope you enjoyed yours :cheeky: