We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Had a Bad Day? Post Your Story Here

"Hedge"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another crap day at work talking to people who try to correct me on something they know nothing about.

Get home, go on OCUK and someone's found a racing pigeon and wants to reunite it with it's owner so I'm now doing my job at home as well :p

You're a racing pigeon re-uniter? :hmmm:

I had to go into hospital because I had chest pains, fast heart rate and a irregular heart beat, I was hooked up to a heart rate monitor and and an I.V. Line with saline and had a blood test, so I had an hour and a half trying to figure out what was going on until the blood test results came back, they said I was fine and that there wasn't anything to worry about it was probably just that my heart skipped a beat and that caused it to start beating faster to catch up with that missed beat then I panicked, It gave me a hell of a scare though

Oh right, this thread exists as well.

So quite a few of you may have noticed (and if you haven't yet, you will) that I'm a bit depressed atm. Reason: I love Rammstein, I think it's the only band in the world I really wanna see live. Now was my first (and with my luck probably the last) chance to see them as they're coming to Finland in February. The tickets went for sale this morning at 10AM. I could have slept waaaay longer if I only knew the hell that it would cause. I was online at the website which sells them at exactly 10AM. First it seemed like a piece of cake, I was about to get my tickets right away but then everyone else seemed to notice it aswell, because the whole website went all nuts. The next 20 minutes were just continuous F5-hitting and when I finally got through, there was like only 1 ticket for sale. I clicked buy and then it put me in a line of some sort. "Please wait 30 seconds". Guess what happened after the 30 seconds? "Please wait 30 seconds". And so on. When I got past that, all tickets were sold and I'll never get to see them live and now I'm annoyed. REALLY annoyed.

Depends how it's done. In the UK some tickets are held back so that corporations etc can buy them up. After a period of time if these tickets aren't sold they are put on public sale. Now I don't know if a similar policy operates there but it may just be worth keeping an eye on it over the next few months.

I wanted to meet with my friend today, but it was raining today. She's the only girl who talks to me and doesn't hate me (I have only 4 friends). Today was the only day she had time. I hope I'll meet her anytime soon...

...and I washed my lovely iPod in the washing machine.

Anything goes wrong these days. I'm not lucky.

I have news for all of you who have things going wrong. One day, it's all going to culminate into ONE really bad day. And after that day, you're going to feel A LOT better.

I just had it happen... And I feel totally refreshed.

Well if that's the case, to Lamboguy if this did happen to him all at once he would be dead...

• 2 weeks later...